Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 110 Reviews

Ranked #104 out of 333 in Sun Protection

January 28, 2016

Great stuff. Love the super high SPF factor. It absorbs well, non-irritating, not streaky and doesn't clog my pores or cause my skin to look oily.

June 09, 2015

I have very pale skin, so I burn very easily, so the spf 110 works great for me, light weight formula and absorbs quickly!

June 09, 2015

I love this product! It keeps your skin soft and doesn't feel heavy.

March 17, 2015

Im not gonna claim my love to Neutrogena products again :)
Great sunscreen, amazing new formula with different and amazing texture. Not greasy, fast absorbing, very light and probably the highest SPF I've seen and used! Love it!

September 10, 2014

I'm a big believe in protecting your body from the sun, but I would be lying if I told you I don't like to lie out and tan for hours during summer!

I apply sunscreen onto my face every.single.day and I've gone through a few different brands and products not being able to find the right one for me as many leave my skin feeling greasy which makes it hard to apply make up over tope.

Neutrogena's Ultra Sheer Face sunscreen is amazing!! It's formulated for you to be able to apply makeup over top without that greasy feel/look and it really works! I choose SPF 110 just because I love how beneficial I've found SPF to be for my skin!