Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock, SPF 70
Good

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock, SPF 70 Reviews

Ranked #178 out of 333 in Sun Protection

Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 70 is a revolutionary, dermatologist-tested formula that contains Helioplex technology, the latest breakthrough in UV protection. Helioplex delivers unbeatable UVA protection. It works better to help prevent damaging UVA rays from penetrating deep under skin's surface. Dry-Touch technology absorbs excess sunscreen oils, leaving a clean, lightweight, non-shiny finish. Serious sun protection never felt this light on your skin. This product features Helioplex, a breadth of stabilized sunscreen technologies that delivers superior protection from the sun.

August 29, 2016

This is one of the brands my Skin Doctor recommended, I was told I had to use a 70+ in the sun, due to the fact I have had a few cancers cut out or burnt out. This cream is not greasy and absorbs right into your skin with no residue.

December 04, 2014

I would buy this again, and again and again. This is my ALL time favorite sunscreen. I was on Accutane for a year and that drug made my skin peel and dry up. To protect my precious skin I used this sun screen. It is easy to apply on and it sinks into my skin without leaving my white. The sunscreen is also moisturizing and matte finish. I love this stuff!

December 04, 2014

this is the best sunscreen I have ever purchased!!

July 04, 2014

I don't darken easily, but after using quite a bit and even wearing a hat, my skin turned red (but not painful at all). I'm not sure if it's the sunscreen's problem or I was just extra sensitive that day, but I'm questioning its effectiveness. It's "dry-touch' sunscreen, but when I sweat, it's just the same as normal sunscreen. I don't think it's necessary to get this kind of sunscreen, and I wouldn't get it again.

April 24, 2014

Worth every dollar! I am so happy and thankful they came out with this sunscreen. I am really fair and wear sunscreen every day. This is the best feeling sunscreen for its price and quality! If you don't live in the US but you know anyone going or if you are going buy it there because it is much cheaper than it is here in Canada!

July 26, 2012

I received this product initially as a sample from the Canadian Cancer Society and I love it. It has great protection and it feels great on the skin. It is not greasy and it doesn't leave a residue. Highly recommended! Oh, and it is gentle enough for even my kids skin.

July 26, 2012

Love my Neutrogena Ultra sheer. It is very lightweight and consistent. I don't know how many tubes I go through a year. Yes! Summer and winter.. It is in my hand bag at all times. And I share with my friends a lot (every time I take out always a friend/friends are extending their hands) SHARE the CARE moments. Always makes me smile! :)

July 25, 2012

I love this product. I umpire baseball games which leaves me out in the sun for hours at a time. My skin doesn't tan, it burns. I could never find something that works that would keep me from getting burned in the long days in the sun, but then I found this product! I use it for both myself and my son, both of us have very pale skin and I have always found it difficult to find something that actually works. With other products I found I still got a burn on my face and chest. No matter how any times I applied other products I always ended up with a burn, the other day I applied this product at 11am just before ny first game, I umpired for 5 hours straight and after the last game you couldn't even tell I was in the sun.. I am SOOOOO happy with this product!

July 22, 2012

In light of the recent weather in Vancouver, I've been putting on tons of sunblock. I find this to be a great product. It's already hot enough without having to wear heavy creams etc. so this fits the bill as it's nice an light, absorbs well and is not greasy. I keep one in my purse wherever I go.

June 30, 2012

The best sunblock Ihave ever used. I detest sunblock products that leave my skin feeling greasy or oily or that stain my clothing. It will leave a white powdery residue and will rub off onto clothing if not properly applied. You have to rub it in well until your skin stops feeling like it is lubricated.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes