Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunscreen SPF 30 Reviews

Ranked #670 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

July 14, 2015

I agree with using sunscreen every day & this one doesn't feel greasy & absorbs fast. It leaves a nice feeling on my face & looks smooth. I don't have to use two products to get moisturizer & a sunscreen.

May 24, 2015

Though the sunscreen is a lot pricier and comes in a much smaller quantity than other products out there, the quality is undeniable. I was looking for a sunscreen specifically for my face because I find other sunscreens make my skin greasy. Ever since I tred this product it's the only one I buy!

April 12, 2014

The Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunscreen SPF 30 is amazing, especially if you have sensitive skin like me! It feels completely weightless and leaves your face smooth. I also notice that it's good it you have dry skin. Works fabulous as a moisturiser underneath makeup!

July 08, 2013

Honestly, totally amazing product all around. Was not super expensive and works like it says it does.

March 29, 2013

I use this sunscreen on my face every day. It doesn't clog pores, and feels light on your face. It leaves a matte finish, rather than the greasy feeling of other sunscreens.

Neuven added a new review for