Neutrogena Ultra Sheer FACE Sunscreen SPF 60

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer FACE Sunscreen SPF 60 Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 332 in Sun Protection

August 11, 2016

Heat is on here! I have never used as much sunscreen as this summer. This sunscreen is excellent. It's so light, sheer and doesn't clog pores. You can't feel your wearing a thing. I love that it's 60 s.p.f. You have to go high these days. It's virtually fragrance free so it doesn't irritate. Good product!

July 04, 2016

I love the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Face Sunscreen! It doesn't leave my face greasy at all AND it doesn't clog my pores...which is very good!!
I would definitely recommend this product to anyone, even to people with sensitive skin like mine!

June 09, 2016

I find it difficult to find a good sunscreen since you can't tell the effectiveness of the product (anti-age protection from sun damage) until when you get older. So, I bought this recently over other branded sunscreens. The price is great, the smell is decent, and it feels light on the skin. It does not feel sticky and powdery. I did find it a bit hard to spread it out on my face, but its better than many others on the market. The thickness is just right as I heard thinner ones do not provide as much protection. It also does not make my face shiny or ghostly white. I'm not giving it more stars because this is only based on my first impression.

June 07, 2016

This absorbs really well, left my face looking mat and not oily at all. Little bit more expensive then other Sunscreens but worth it! I didn't break out, my skin felt soft and I was very well protected all day. I have very pale skin with lots of freckles and burn easily but I was good all day.

June 06, 2016

This product works very well at protecting you from getting sunburnt, particularly if you apply every two hours as directed. However, I didn't really like the formula itself and how it left my face feeling. It is a very thick formula and left my face with chalky white residue at first. I began mixing it with moisturizer to prevent this but my face ended up being extremely oily as a result. I am going to try Neutrogena's line of Sport face and body sun screens to see if they are better for me.

May 01, 2016

Bought this in advance of baseball and soccer season in my family, and tested it out on the MS Walk. It goes on much like a moisturizer, but with a slightly thicker consistency. I was worried that it would be uncomfortable on the face because I have sensitive skin, but it's not at all. It absorbed into the skin almost instantly and I didn't even notice it on the skin other than how soft my face felt!

I tend to burn quite easily, and I was also on photosensitive antibiotics at the time I tested this out, and I did not get burnt! I would say this product is a keeper.

It's a bit more pricey than other sunscreens but I would pay the money again and again to protect my face.

April 28, 2016

I bought this product for everyday SUN SUN SUN exposure during some months spent in the Dominican Republic. It is very light and absorbs quickly and was great for use under my make-up!

TiaQ added a new review for
Lactantia Unsalted Butter

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS