• NEUTROGENA Ultra Sheer Water-Light Daily Face Sunscreen SPF 60, 40 mL
  • NEUTROGENA Ultra Sheer Water-Light Daily Face Sunscreen SPF 60, 40 mL

NEUTROGENA Ultra Sheer Water-Light Daily Face Sunscreen SPF 60, 40 mL Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 333 in Sun Protection

June 01, 2016

Lightweight, non greasy and absorbs into skin without leaving a film. Hardly any scent, affordable and the best part, my face is protected by the sun. I wear it under my makeup as well. You can pick up a three pack at Costco for a great savings.

January 05, 2016

This sunscreen is so watery and light that it makes it perfect for daily use on your face. The last thing you want is that sticky feel, and this definitely does not have that. It also doesn't have a scent or a greasiness to it. The SPF is so high that when I did get burnt on my neck and chest, I ended up using this there as well to help really protect it.

September 24, 2015

I really like this sunscreen. I have a red head complexion. I can get burned through a window on a foggy day while wearing a snowsuit. :) It's important for me to wear sunscreen ALL the time. This is the only sunscreen that doesn't leave me greasy and doesn't run into my eyes when I sweat. I can put it on and forget it. :) I'm never without it. I love that you can buy it in packs of three at Costco. It's my go to product.

November 21, 2014

I was on a search to find a great sunscreen solely to use on my face that was not greasy, didnt smell bad, didnt feel heavy and gross while apllying it or wearing it, and didnt make my face white. My search ended when I found this product. The formula is very light and watery, and i appreciate the high SPF. The packaging is great because the bottle is small and is the perfect size for me to carry it around. I have never had a problem with it causing skin reactions like pimples or rashes or anything, and its not greasy at all. I use this year round.

July 12, 2013

I love the light feel on my face and know that I'm still being protected. I have very sensitive skin and will break out easily from putting lotions on my face. I have not had any breakouts after using this product and would recommend it.

June 12, 2013

This sunscreen has an extremely watery and light feel that melts into the skin and have an almost-matte finish. It’s perfect under makeup or on its own and for all parts of your body. The sunscreen is also oil-free.