Neutrogena Wave Power-Cleanser and Deep Clean Foaming Pads Reviews

Ranked #309 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

Removes more dirt, oil and makeup than regular cleansers!
Get soft skin after one use, and is gentle enough for your daily skin care regimen. The Neutrogena Wave Power-Cleanser penetrates deep into pores for fresh, beautiful skin, while the foaming pads wash away dirt, oil and makeup.
The Wave Power-Cleanser can be used in the shower, and fits perfectly in your hand.
Sourced from their main website www.neutrogena.com

February 26, 2016

I completely fell in love with this the first time I used it. Right away it makes your skin super soft and it also helps prevent breakouts. Use it everyday for the best results. 100% recommend this product.

December 09, 2015

First of all, this product is so easy to use, the pack comes with 14 cleansing pads that you place white side down. You wet the pad, hit the power button and immediately begin exfoliating. At first, I didn't know if it was working, so I used it for about 2 minutes. After I rinsed my face I immediately touched my skin and it was soo soo soft! All of my dry skin patches were removed. The only down fall is I have moderate acne and where my pimple scabs were, it ripped them off. OUCH! The cleansing pads almost feel like they have mint in them as I immediately could feel my face start cooling, which I loved! I would definitely use this again, but probably only 2 times a week!

May 01, 2015

The price was really great, although I don't think the vibration really helped. I found the foaming pads didn't work very well because I still got acne. This was a good idea, just didn't really work for me.

September 09, 2014

Even though this was priced reasonably, I saw no benefit to using it. My skin felt no better and it didn't save any time.

June 12, 2014

This is just a gimmick product. I was given one to try when it first came out. Didn't do anything at all. Did not feel like it cleaned my skin very well. Save your money and buy something better.

June 12, 2014

When I had bad acne, the Wave system definitely helped to clear it up. It's an affordable alternative to Clarisonic-type products, and worth a try if you suffer from acne. The only downside is that it can dry out your skin, so make sure to moisturise.

August 12, 2013

Love this but I have owned two and they have both broken. I would suggest Olay's power scrubbing brush instead.

July 09, 2013

These are okay..... Not sure the vibration does anything but I will try them a little longer to see if it works.

May 23, 2013

I have tried a variety of products and this one really does a good job of cleaning your face. The medicated cleanser is gentle enough for the most sensitive skin. Just make sure you put the pad on evenly or the "teeth" that hold the pad on will scratch your face. Great to use in the shower and the batteries last a l o n g time. .

October 03, 2012

I like the Neutrogena Wave. It effectively deep cleans and my skin had no issues with the embedded cleanser on the pads (I often have a minor breakout when trying new skincare items but not this time).

My favourite aspect was that I could use it in the shower - so convenient! I had another battery-operated exfoliating tool before this one but it could not be used in the shower. Due to the vibrating action, the bubbles from the cleanser tended to spritz on my bathroom mirror and walls when I used it over the sink which is why I eventually got rid of the other unit. Obviously, the Wave did not have this problem.

The only critique I have is that I do not like the single use pads. I try to buy reusable products whenever possible, though I recognize that it's more sanitary to use a fresh surface each time even if I clean a reusable unit as thoroughly as I'm able.