Neutrongena Hand Cream
Good

Neutrongena Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #246 out of 291 in Hand Lotions & Creams

April 20, 2013

It is kind of spendy for such a small bottle but I found it to be worth it. I was working in a restaurant and washing my hands with the antibacterial soap so often hand my hands cracking so bad that they were bleeding (I even left work one day- can't serve food if your hands are bleeding.) So I bought this stuff and was so glad I did. I kept it in my apron at work. The other reviewer said the scent was bad, but I found it to be light and pleasant.

June 22, 2012

I received a little bottle of Neutrogena Hand Cream free from their face book page along with some other products from them. You can buy a 50ml bottle at most drug stores and at well.ca for $7.49. My sample was big enough to try out a few times and more then enough to review. Their web site says this hand cream is dermatologist recommended, delivers effective relief for dry chapped hands. It also says that it’s clinically proven, highly concentrated formula that can instantly leave dry hands noticeably softer and smoother after just one application. They says that with daily use it can prevent dry chapped hand even under the harshest conditions. Now I gave this hand cream a try and I found that it did absorb very well and didn’t leave my hands feeling greasy in any way. They felt softer, but the smell was another story. I couldn’t get over how bad it smells!! The first time I tried it I put it on my hands just before bed and the next day my husband asked me what I used. I told him then I asked him why he asked. He said don’t ever use that stuff again, it stinks so bad! He said it reminded him of something a little old lady would use on her sore hands.LOL I laughed at him, but I also had to agree with him. I was going to give the rest of it to my mom to try, but the smell coming off of the closed container was so bad I couldn’t stand having it in the house any longer, so I tossed it out. If you have dry chapped hand and are looking for a good hand cream I’d tell you to smell this before you buy it to make sure you can handle the smell first. If it doesn’t bother you like it did me, then I tell you to buy it because it does work pretty well. I just couldn’t handle the smell and neither could my husband.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml