New Balance 644(645) Cushioned Country Walker Shoe

New Balance 644(645) Cushioned Country Walker Shoe Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 67 in Runners

August 09, 2014

it's comfortable! I actually liked it and would reccomend it to evryone, worth the buy hehe

March 21, 2010

I purchased these shoes because our climate is such that even in the Spring we can get snow(tell me bout it totally sucks). I need a shoe with traction in light snow/ice & also rain. I have previously bought New Balance walking shoes because I need the width(I am an E width) & I have problems with pronation(my feet roll) & I also have PFS(Patella Femoral Syndrome - aka knee problems. So suffice to say I need a shoe that gives me lots of support. All my past New Balance shoes were awesome. I have worn these for about 2 weeks now, every day & they are great in all weather. The only downside is that they only come as wide as a D so my pinky toes get a bit squished.

I do need to address the cost though....ANY New Balance shoes are going to be over $100/pair which is ALOT. I only got these half price because they had a BOGO sale at the store. So I got this pair half off. To me though, for what they do for my feet/posture...I would say they are worth every penny!