New York Color Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder Reviews

Ranked #439 out of 503 in Blush

December 20, 2015

This powder not only goes on smoothly and comfortably; it doesn't change the color of other makeup, but it does "set" it in place. It makes everything look smoother and just better! I like this foundation. It has a distinct smell to it, but I don't mind. It finishes my look just fine and I grab it time to time.
BOTTOM LINE Yes, I would recommend this to a friend

December 13, 2015

This product is really good I highly recommend it to anyone looking for new products! Never let me down very happy customer

June 22, 2015

I love New York makeup .... great stuff and very affordable!

April 24, 2015

This is such a great powder, and the price can't be beat.

April 13, 2015

Not the greatest powder I've ever had it fell apart it's all grainy ,not my favorite I would not suggest this one you better safe than sorry go and get a mineral powder

1.5/5

August 05, 2014

mine sucked. i hear it was awesome so i tried it out, and it came in a huge clump. not nice.

March 01, 2014

This is a natural blush, but it is lovely. I think the blend of colours also really helps it work for a lot of skin tones. with a smaller cheek brush, you can even get different colours from the mosaic. LOVE THIS.

February 07, 2010

The mosaic face powder is the best blush I have ever used. I have very pale skin so it is always hard to find a blush that will blend in well. Because this product is a mosaic of four different colours, I found it really wonderful to use. It is also oil free and fragrance free which is really important to me. It comes in six different mosaics for all skin colours; Translucent Highlighter Glow, Pink Cheek Glow, All Over Bronze Glow, Rose Glow, Peach Glow and Mocha Glow.