New York Color HD Color Trio Eye Shadow

New York Color HD Color Trio Eye Shadow Reviews

Ranked #125 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

March 18, 2016

As a beauty blooger I bought this product for the -20$ challenge! And I have to say that I am really amazed by the product! It cost barely nothing and work as well as other durgstore eyeshadows! The colors blend well, I use a brush for a discreet look and for more pigmentation I go with my fingers! The trio of colours is really pretty, I have green eyes and these colors just make my eyes POP!
For the price this is a REALLY good product! Don't hesitate ;)

February 11, 2016

I love this eyeshadow trio! i purchased the one with the black, grey and white eyeshadows and I love it. I use it all the time, it has great pigment and lasts for a long time. It was also really affordable which is great and what I look for. I have repurchased it a few times and I will continue :)

October 22, 2015

I love these neutral eye shadows they bring out my eyes so well. This eye shadow lasts all day long without rubbing off. Looks amazing and good quality at a good price!

October 19, 2015

Just beautiful; I love their nail polished and lipsticks also

May 01, 2015

I recently received samples of this eye shadow and it's awesome. The colors are matte and earthy and really make your eyes stand out. They don't smudge either.

April 03, 2015

I have three of the trios and I love them, great affordable drugstore eyeshadows!

February 20, 2015

great pallet variations! easy application!

January 25, 2015

This product was very inexpensive. I love the prices that NYC provides. This product was very easy to blend. The eyeshadows were very pigmented. I would very much this again!

December 25, 2013

For $2.99 this eye shadow is worth it! I got a complimentary sample of it in Long Beach Sands. I always wear 3 shades and I love these colors blended together. They work well together and they last a long time. I can't wait to try others!

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?