New York Color Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 335 in Powder

April 01, 2016

The price is completely right on this product and it does the job but sometimes can look a little washed out if you use too much and can look very cakey!
to me the littlest amount does the trick and for the price you can't beat it! it's not my favourite face powder but I didn't hate it!

January 27, 2016

A dupe for high end product and do the job perfectly I use it to set my concealer and sometimes my face and other to bake my face and it is perfect for few $ give it a try

January 22, 2016

This powder works exceptionally well despite it being very inexpensive. It applies easily and smoothly, though as with all loose powder can get slightly messy. I find I do need to reapply midday.

0.5/5

December 20, 2015

It gives a medium coverage and it feels light on the skin doesn't feel heavy. I love how it is. inexpensive. The color selection is good for fair tones. It is a thicker foundation that is in a glass bottle with out a pump, which was hard for me to get out

December 17, 2015

This is not my everyday finishing powder, however i love having this stuff around for when i want to diy a lipstick into a matte finish ( Apply lipstick of choice, but a bunch of the powder on, wait 5 or so minutes, gently dust off powder and voila! dyi matte lipstick!)

July 22, 2015

It’s a real rare thing for me to buy anything for my skin in a drugstore. But here it is – I can’t live without NYC Smooth Loose Face Powder. I use this translucent powder to set my colour corrector underneath my eyes. It was only supposed to be temporary until I got the hang of blending correctors to conceal dark under eye circles. The idea was, I’d get it right, then invest in the good stuff. But can I tell you, I’m actually still using this product. Hey, it does the job! Sets my under eye colour corrector just right to keep me looking bright eyed and bushy tail all day.

July 19, 2015

I love how soft and finely milled this powder is. It seriously feels like silk. If the jar is left to get knocked around, I can see it being messy. I just flip the powder upside down to get some out, then take my powder brush and tap off the excess into the lid. It's great for under the eyes to set concealer. It doesn't last on my face all day, so I still carry a compact with me, but for the price I am super satisfied with this.

July 19, 2015

There is a new trend called "baking" that I wanted to try because I have problems with under eye bags and my makeup creasing when I try to cover them. Essentially you pack on translucent powder and let it sit over your concealer on your face for ten minutes, the heat from your face melts the powder to your face, and it stops it from creasing, then you brush off the excess. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on something I didn't even know if I'd like, so I picked NYC because it was cheap. I tried it this morning and was pleasantly surprised! The powder didn't irritate my skin, which a lot of cheap cosmetics do, and the "baking" technique worked as well. I didn't use this to replace my regular face powder, and only used it under my eyes/on my cheekbones. For such an inexpensive product, it's very effective and did exactly what I wanted it to do. The only downside is that the container gets quite messy and it's not a twist on lid, so I'm worried that one bump the wrong way will send powder everywhere.

April 16, 2015

I bought this loose powder with the hopes it would provide decent coverage, since the price was so affordable. I should of known better. It is a very messy powder, that went all over my bathroom counter top. Plus, it settled into my fine lines and made my face so puckered looking.

April 09, 2015

its a alright price, around $4?doesnt last long though.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml