Amazing

Newhsyours Neoprene Sleeve Carrying Case Bag for Ipad Reviews

1 review
Ranked #119 out of 318 in Accessories

July 19, 2016

This pouch isn't really a proper 'case' for the iPad, but what it excels at is for wrapping up your iPad safe and sound inside a bag. It's thickly padded and even though it's bigger than my iPad mini, it worked perfectly for my purposes. The thickness of the case helps stop my iPad from being knocked around or damaged, meaning I can use a regular slim-fit smart case on the iPad itself and this for extra protection when travelling.

My only complaint would be that I wish it was waterproof in case of rain, but it's thick enough that it would take extremely heavy rain to affect the iPad inside. It also picks up pet hair quite easily, but that's the nature of neoprene.

I love how unique and fun the design is, especially for the price. It's super bright, quirky and definitely suits a certain type of personality, but it's nice to see more artistic design choices in the world.

********************************************
Pros:
+ Thick and padded (protects ipad)
+ Easy to insert and remove iPad.
+ Cool, modern, artistic design.
+ Can put smaller iPad's or electronics inside.

Cons:
- Not waterproof.
- Picks up pet hair easily.

********************************************

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas