Newman's Own Mild Chunky Salsa Reviews

Ranked #87 out of 89 in Dips & Spreads

1.5/5

March 03, 2016

I didn't find this to be a good quality salsa ,sure it was chunky,but in my opinion it lacked any real flavor ,it was very bland ,its expensive, your paying for the brand name and it's probably a no name salsa,it was horrible ,it certainly doesn't compare to other brands and I will not be buying this again

March 01, 2016

I bought Newman's Own Mild Chunky Salsa beause I had a coupon. But I will not buy it again even if it goes on sale. It was chunky but I did not like the taste at all. Can't even describe it. I ended up not finishing the jar and just threw it out.

July 01, 2014

Newman's products are all natural and this one is great. As the label indicates, it is both mild and chunky. There are often coupons for Newman's products making it a great value.

June 24, 2013

Pretty decent salsa. I love that their products are natural.

June 24, 2013

I absolutely love this product. It's very chunky as it states on the label. You get huge chunks of tomatoes, green & red bell peppers and onions. I haven't been able to find this in our local grocery stores and purchase it at our local deli. I highly recommend that you try this product. We use it not only for hot dogs and hamburgers but we also put this into our meat loaf as well. It gives it a nice kick and it's nice to eat the meat loaf with the chunky bits in it. If you're tired of the same old-same old, give this product a try. You won't regret it.

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge