Nexus 6P

Nexus 6P Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 139 in Cell Phones

September 17, 2016

Just received my new Nexus 6P phone through my provider Telus. So far, I really like this phone. I ordered it over the phone, after doing a bit of research and have been very pleased with the results.
A cool feature I haven't seen before is the fingerprint scanner to unlock the phone. This makes it simple and fast to unlock.
I had no issues transferring my info from one phone to the other, however, I have lost some contact info that I will have to manually add.
Downsides: I find the battery doesn't live as long as my older phone, might be able to fix that in settings but so far haven't been able to adjust it.
Also, the top of the phone tends to hear up if I watch a lot of video content (the top speaker). I do love how the speakers are on the front of the phone. The cameras are much better than what I had before as well.
Overall, I am very satisfied with this phone.

April 01, 2016

I am currently using Nexus 6P which I did pre-order when it first launched as a replacement of Nexus 5. It is a solid phone, made from good materials, doesn't feel cheap in your hand. The design is nice and simple. The screen of 5.7 inches is very responsive and not too big to hold. I appreciate bigger screen especially when watching youtube. It's just more enjoyable. Plus the double front stereo speaker produces better sound. The camera is decent but you can't zoom to see clear detail of taken pictures as Nexus 5. The battery is the main problem for me. It drains quite fast due to its screen display. It's also overheat some times which worries me. Maybe I just got a bad one. Another issue, google changed the charging cable from USB 3 port (nexus 5) to USB C (both side). So you can't just plug into normal USB port and need to carry extra cable to do so. Overall, it is a great phone.

Newest android update
Cheaper compare to other phones in similar specs
Good camera
Nice screen and speaker
Feels good in hand and has a good weight to it
Good design