Nexxus® Color Assure Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #345 out of 539 in Conditioner

NexxuSphere Technology time released nutrients.

October 24, 2016

J'aime bien ce revitalisant, permet de prolonger ma couleur et d'espacer mes colorations. En plus, permet de réparer les dégâts des colorations, surtout au niveau des pointes.

October 24, 2016

I love nexus conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling soft and smells really nice. You can keep using it and it doesn't leave a buildup. I recommend it.

October 21, 2016

This wasn't the best condition By nexxus but not the worst i have used. Scent is nice but doesn't do it much regarding moisturizing my hair and detangling.

October 20, 2016

As a woman with coloured hair it is so important to find a hair product that not only protects the colour but also brings it out nicely and this is my go to product. It works amazingly for my hair, and it is a great price as well.

October 20, 2016

Not my favorite product for color treated hair, my hair is bright red, and this didnt really do much for me, Ive tried other products that have worked much better and kept my color brighter for longer!

October 19, 2016

Love it ! Bit expensive for me -- but I do buy it once in awhile . Makes my hair feel nice and smooth . Recomend it to anyone who don't mind spending a little extra

October 18, 2016

I recently dyed my hair and needed a conditioner that didn't drain my color. Nexxus has a perfect Color Assure Conditioner that does not dull your color but actually helps maintain it! The price is affordable and paired with the Shampoo you can't go wrong.

October 16, 2016

Je trouve que ce conditionner est très bien,par contre je le trouve assez cher pour son efficacité.Oui , il fonctionne bien,sent bon et rend les cheveux assez doux,mais le prix est un peu élevé à mon avis!

October 01, 2016

Nexxus® Color Assure Conditioner is a higher priced drugstore product that works well with my 50+, dyed hair. I use it occasionally as a weekly conditioner to help ensure my platinum blonde colour. I like Nexxus products and although this is a wee bit out of my price bracket, I love the smell and I think it does help save my colour from becoming too brassy.

September 30, 2016

I have tried it when I had hot pink streaks in my hair. Normally red based colours fade very quickly. Although this is pricey, I found it did help me retain my colour for longer than if I used normal shampoo. I would buy it again if it were on sale.

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil