Nexxus® Color Assure Pre Wash Primer Reviews

Ranked #1336 out of 2200 in Hair Care

October 24, 2016

Je n'ai pas vraiment vu de différence dans mes cheveux après l'utilisation du produit. Je ne trouve pas qu'il sert à grand chose dans les cheveux. Je ne le recommande pas.

June 27, 2016

I don't like giving negative reviews but honestly I don't see the point in using this product. It did not make my hair feel any different then if I hadn't used it. Save your money and just buy shampoo and conditioner.

October 02, 2015

NexxusColor Assure Pre-Wash Primer;

Waste of money and product on hair.....did nothing differently to my hair visibly or to the touch.

An additional product that simply weighs down my hair even further.....

color wise, no protection of color I noticed.

It actually made my hair more weighed down with use

(i tried color assure shampoo few times with the primer pre-wash and few times without and with pre-wash primer my hair was even more weighed down.)

September 15, 2015

NEXXUS COLOR PRIMER;

I received the Nexxus primer as part of the 3 step (shampoo conditioner primer) hair care line as a sampling promotion.

I loved the design, colors, bottle, marketing.
    However....the product does not work!!

I used several occasions and no results!
    At all
    No difference
    seems like a useless product
    even after dying my hair being a perfect experiment, nothing no visible results

waste of product and money

spare your hair :)

September 28, 2014

I didn't see the point to this extra step. I didnt do anything for my hair and it gave me oily feeling when I was washing my hair.