Nexxus Colour Assure Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 996 in Shampoo

This rich, sulfate-free formula with White Orchid Extract provides a luxurious lather that gently cleanses and nourishes hair for long lasting colour vibrancy.
For more info, please visit Nexxus.

January 09, 2017

Over priced garbage. Leaves your hair feeling like straw. I figured it would be good because of all the hype about it but no, do not waste your money on this

October 14, 2016

Bon choix pour les cheveux colorés. Mousse bien, bonne odeur agréable tout au long de la journée. Rend mes cheveux lise et doux lors du touché. Je le recommande.

September 23, 2016

I was pleasantly surprised how this product helped my hair after a drying summer. I love have bright coloured hair and I found this was gentle, yet effective.

August 17, 2016

Un très bon shampoing, doux pour les cheveux. Sent très bon. N'emmêle pas les cheveux lors du lavage. J'aimerais qu'il ait une liste moins longue d'ingrédients.

July 26, 2016

Not sure it protected colour any more than any other, but as a rule, really like Nexxus shampoo products. Washes out well and leaves hair soft and easy to comb through with a nice shine. Never too scented either, which is good.

July 26, 2016

Un excellent shampooing je l'adore. Il sent très bon nettoie bien les cheveux protège la couleur et se rince facilement. Il laisse les cheveux doux et soyeux.

July 25, 2016

Don't like the smell and my colour didn't seem to be anymore protected than it was using regular shampoo. Loreal offers a much better color protecting shampoo.

July 25, 2016

I find this shampoo keeps my hair colour brighter longer. i don't have to use as muh conditioner anymore now that i have switched. i would recomend this to all people with coloured hair.

July 24, 2016

Nexxus Colour Assure Shampoo helps keep my colour longer. It keeps my hair shiny and healthy looking as well as manageable. P.S. my guy likes the scent!

July 23, 2016

Once again, a huge fail I'm the shampoo department with Nexxus. I would rather buy products like Dove, where the quality and price are way better. I find Nexxus to be quite expensive without the effectiveness, just doesn't meet my standards. Hair felt like straw and combing was a disaster.