Nexxus Comb Thru Natural Hold Design & Finishing Mist Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Give your hair flexible hold with added buoyancy and volume. This lightweight formula allows you to hold and refresh any style with a natural control that lasts.

For more info, please visit Nexxus.

November 11, 2016

I really like this spray. It has a super fine mist that doesn't make your hair feel rock hard. Once you spray, your hair is still very movable and you can finish styling. I can even comb it out and retain some of the hold. It doesn't feel sticky or heavy in your hair. I have fine hair so I like the light touch this product has.

November 11, 2016

I don't use a lot of styling products. After doing my hair a few spritzs of this & I'm set to go. My style holds all day, without being stiff or sticky. It washes out easily and smells great.

October 27, 2016

i love this product and it is great for me and i recommend to to anyone who wants a something in a mist! it holds my hair all day long. it is the best thing for me for now!

October 27, 2016

Got this in a trial size and I must say I loved it! I am not a fan of hairspray , but this one breaks that rule. It truly is natural looking, but gives enough oomph to style your hair. Not sticky, not crunchy, and no dry flakes with this! Such a keeper!

October 27, 2016

It really is true to its name because it's easy to comb through this finishing spray. I love that it doesn't leave my hair sticky or with any white residue. Smells great and the packaging is beautiful. Best part is how long it lasts - a little goes a long way.

October 26, 2016

My hair can't hold a curl if my life depended on it. I'm always looking for hairsprays that work but don't make my hair feel super crunchy or gross. This one is great, it keeps my hair style and I can actually run my fingers through my hair.

October 26, 2016

I love how the Nexxus Comb Thru has no overpowering scent and does not make my hair feel like a helmet. It stops the fly-away hairs and leaves a healthy, shiny natural look behind.

October 26, 2016

i really like this product, the packaging is so pretty. normally when i style my hair it doesn't stay in place because my hair is so heavy and thick, but this helped it stay styled all day!

October 26, 2016

I got a sample of this in a subscription based box and I really like it ! It feels natural and not hard , stiff or sticky like some products. I feel like my hair has a more put together look while using this . I would recommend .

October 25, 2016

I received a sample version of this product in a Topbox and have been testing it for a couple of weeks now. I like this product because it isn't as fragrant as a lot of hairsprays. Sometimes the smells of hairsprays can be very overpowering. This is nice because it is a nice and subtle scent. It look works well at keeping my hair in place without leaving my hair feeling too hard and crunchy after using. I think this is a bit pricey but overall it is a nice hairspray that you can find at the drugstore.