Nexxus® Emergencée Conditioner

Nexxus® Emergencée Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 575 in Conditioner

October 23, 2016

This was one of the best product I have ever used for my dry damaged Hair
    That does what it claims to be. It also smells good and not to sticky to hair.

October 23, 2016

I had really high hopes for this one. I have used nexxus in the past and really liked it. I didn't find this one left my hair feeling quite soft enough and no visible changes . The smell is ok but not the greatest and I do find the price is a bit steep .

October 21, 2016

I loved this conditioning product! It managed my hair effectively- left it feeling smooth, soft, and very much detangled. It also smells amazing and I found it to definitely give you the 'bang for your buck' !

October 20, 2016

This was the best conditioner i ever used on my hair , my hair never felt so soft and moisturized. i can actually say i was sad when i finished the bottle. It is a higher price but if you have dry damaged hair it is worth the price tag. It also smells really good! I will probably buy it again when I want to treat my hair.

October 19, 2016

I find that all Nexxus conditioners are amazing! This one in particular works fast using just a dime sized amount. It leaves your hair soft and shiny without a film. It works really well if you rinse your hair with cold water at the end. They also have used a scent that leaves your hair smelling incredible! I highly recommend this product!

October 19, 2016

One of the best drug store hair brands out there! This conditioner proforms like salon quality at a fraction of the price! It often goes on sale too! It also smells great without being too overpowering.

October 19, 2016

I have thin, overdye and dry hair, so my expectation for a conditionner are high! I found in the Nexxus conditioner my best friend to moisturize my frizzies. The cost is friendly budget.

October 13, 2016

Love this product! It definitely rebuilds damaged hair. Mine was very overprocessed from bleaching, dying, perming and then chemically straightening and this improved my hair 100% after about a week of using it! I do find that after about a month I need to switch to something else for a few days as my hair seems to become weighed down or heavy feeling though.

October 11, 2016

Nexxus® Emergencée Conditioner helped when I frosted my hair and left the bleach on too long... my hair looked so frazzled and broke when I brushed it (sigh). So I tried several conditioners - all my girlfriends came to rescue with each gal bringing their fav. Over the course of a week I tried so many - but on day #3 I tried Nexxus® Emergencée Conditioner and it seemed to make a difference. It helped restore a bit of strength to the ends of my hair so they stopped breaking off (really noticeable when I wore a black top and touched my hair!) - this conditioner did not get top stars for me because it was a bit out of my price range and the cap was hard to remove (I have arthritis in my hands). It did a great job rescuing my frazzled locks.

October 10, 2016

Nothing special. I really did't notice any dramatic changes or improvement. But there are better products in the market, products that let you see the difference at least.