Nexxus® Emergencée Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 935 in Shampoo

October 24, 2016

I love this Nexxus Emergenccee Shampoo. I like to use it once a week in between my other shampoos. This feels like a treat and makes my hair smell so nice for so long. It makes my hair feel so light. I'm loving it.

October 22, 2016

I love how it removed all the residue from the day without drying my hair. My hair feels light and so soft. My daughter has curly hair and it makes her hair soft and not frizzy at all.

October 20, 2016

As I am a curly haired girl I use a lot of hair products to tame the hair so I need a good shampoo that easily removes left over product residue and this is a definite go to for a shampoo! Great price and product overall

October 19, 2016

Really like this shampoo alot! I enjoy the smell and it makes my hair super soft! The bottle also lasted me quite a long time which is always a plus :)

October 19, 2016

I absolutely love Nexxus Emergencee shampoo. It leaves my hair fresh and soft but still manageable without flyaways. It has a very nice scent as well. I love all the Nexxus products as they work well with my long hair and never dry it out. ☺☺☺

October 19, 2016

It is pretty good. It works best when it is paired with the conditioner.

Alone it does a good job of cleaning without overdrying.

I really like the smell.

Pretty expensive. I will probably buy again if it was on sale.

October 19, 2016

This shampoo product is not bad to use daily, the fragrance come with it are soothing when you put it in your
Hair and the fragrance stay after your hair is wash and Clean. But the cost is what make me stay away from
It , some how I never get to see a sale price for this product or even this brand.

October 19, 2016

I just started trying this product so its still in its early days so I'm not completely satisfied but I'm going to keep using it to see how it works. So far the smell is great

September 30, 2016

Has a very thick, rich lather. Very light scent, slightly floral with a lot of vanilla. My hair almost feels like I used a shampoo/conditioner in-one product instead of a shampoo-only product. Despite the thick, heavy moisture feel while washing, it does not seem to weigh it down overly much (I have very fine hair).

September 29, 2016

Nexxus emergencee shampoo works great on swimmers hair. Love the smell. I have never had any issues with Nexxus products. They are all effective just a little pricey.