Nexxus Humectress Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 540 in Conditioner

Enriched with concentrated, 100% Elastin Protein and a precious Caviar Complex, our Humectress Restoring Conditioner locks in nourishment and restores the protective barrier vital for improved alignment and seamless fluidity.

For more info, please visit Nexxus.

October 20, 2016

This is a good conditioner, but you can get the same quality and effect for less money. The size of the bottle is small compared to other products. It rinses out easily and does not have a strong scent.

October 20, 2016

I cannot say enough about Nexxus because they make amazing products and this is one of them. It makes my hair feel silky smooth and I want everyone touching my hair to see how nice it feels.

October 19, 2016

I've been using this conditioner for almost a year, along with the Nexxus shampoo, I work for the largest drugstore chain in Canada and I've recommended it to numerous customers as well as friends and family.
It has a amazing scent that is soft and not overpowering with perfumes, like most lower end hair care lines.
The price is comparible other salon hair care lines but is worth every nickel.

October 19, 2016

I used this product after my old conditioner failed to keep my long blonde locks tangle free and healthy. I opened the bottle and the smell was fresh, clean, and not overpowering. The texture was not runny and not too thick.
I massaged into my scalp and let it sit for a few minutes and then rinsed out with cool water. I had immediate tangle free hair that smelled wonderful!

October 18, 2016

I recently received a sample in the mail of this product and was excited to try it ASAP! I hopped in the shower and found that the scent was subtle but beautiful, the texture was thick so I only had to use a small amount and the coverage was perfect! My hair (while wet) was easy to brush through and even survived the use of a hair dryer and my hair still looked flawless!

October 17, 2016

J`ai essayé avec les cheveux de ma fille qui sont très long et un peu ondulé. Elle a tendance à voir les cheveux qui se mèle facilement . Avec ce conditioner, ses cheveux sont resté facile a démèler après les avoir laver. Cheveux brillant et renforcie. Surement quond va continuer de l`achetter.

October 12, 2016

J'ai vraiment aimé le revitalisant dans mes cheveux. Lisse bien sans alourdir . Donne brillance et souplesse dans les cheveux. Bonne odeur en plus ,je recommande.

October 11, 2016

I purchased this as a package deal on amazon for 56 dollars along with the shampoo and the humectress serum. Great deal btw. It came in a 1 litre bottle and is great for me because I have severely damaged hair. My hair feels so healthy and full of volume without the frayed ends. It smells so amazingly delicious I do not need to use a lot. A little seems to go a long way. I would actually compare the results to the matrix line. It is salon quality. I never have trouble brushing my hair after use and I am not losing as much hair either. I really like that there is no residue or build up either. This is a great product with a great value for your money. My daughter loves it.

October 10, 2016

This condition is way beyond expected and I love how my hair turns out..soft and shiny and super healthy.. It's a little pricey but the quality is there

October 09, 2016

This conditionner is lightweight. a little bit goes a long way! it leaves hair feeling soft and silky without being greasy or oily whatsoever ! i highly recommend it!