Nexxus® Hydra Light Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 540 in Conditioner

October 25, 2016

Prior to using Global Keratin products, I used the Nexxus brand. I liked this conditioner because it wasn't expensive, and left my hair in decent shape. However, its not comparable to the higher end (and also more expensive) products. Regardless, for its price, its great. The only reason I wouldn't use it again is that I switched to using global keratin.

October 23, 2016

I have naturally curly (ringlet) hair that gets weighed down by most conditioners and if it's not then it becomes extremely dry however Nexus Hydra light made my hair feel soft, easy to brush and it would blow in the wind.

October 21, 2016

Les produits Nexxus sont de bons produits. J'ai utilisé ce conditionneur avec le shampooing assorti et j'ai trouvé que mes cheveux étaient sans lourdeur et tres doux. L'odeur est agréable mais le seul point est son prix un peu élevé.

October 21, 2016

This hair conditioner worked well for me. Left my hair feeling smooth and easily detangled as well. I can be particularly picky when it comes to trying new conditioners but this product line has never disappointed me!

October 20, 2016

This conditioner is average. It does the job of conditioning your hair, but is nothing to rave about. I can't stand the smell either! The shampoo version is nice, and has a softer refreshing smell, but this stinks to the point of giving me a headache! Nexxus Therappe conditioner is so much nicer in both results and smell!

October 19, 2016

I received a sample of the shampoo and conditioner. I was expecting a nice smell, but it really didn't smell like anything and I think I would have needed two samples in order to get some lather. I don't think this product is made for my hair.

October 17, 2016

This conditioner works well with my fine hair. Doesn't weight it down at all, which is what I love about it. The smell is what made me buy it over and over.

October 14, 2016

C'est bien sûr un produit de luxe mais qui vaut le détour! C'est une formule légère, parfait pour le cuir chevelu sensible. Ma mère l'utilisait pour ses cheveux colorés et la couler est restée.

October 13, 2016

I have long thick hair. I LOVE the smell of this conditioner, however it does not work for my hair. I cannot comb through it at all. It does not have enough oil/conditioner power in it for my hair. My sister-in-law however LOVES this brand. It is expensive compared to say Pantene, but it does not leave a gross residue. i would recommend this to someone with regular type hair.

October 11, 2016

I purchased this conditioner because I was absolutely infatuated by the smell after finally figuring out it was coming from my roommates conditioner! I had never tried nexxus products before and she recommended it as she had been using them for years. I had high hopes for this conditioner however was really disappointed that it did not work for my hair type (extremely thick and wavy to curly). I was hoping this conditioner would help with my problem in that many conditioners add unnecessary weight to my already weighted hair, however the amount I had to use to make a dent in it was ridiculous. It did not to anything to help pull the tangles out of my hair or calm frizz. Since trying this I have determined my hair reacts best to jojoba oil so I look for this in my products now instead. I think this conditioner would be best on someone with fine hair, that is straight to slightly wavy.