Nexxus® Maxximum Super Hold Styling & Finishing Mist Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Give your hair flexible hold with added buoyancy and volume. This lightweight formula allows you to hold and refresh any style with a natural control that lasts.

You may also like Nexxus Therappe Caviar Complex Shampoo and Nexxus Humectress Restoring Conditioner

For more info, please visit Nexxus

October 24, 2016

I've been trying out different hairsprays for quite a while and have gone through a bunch as my hair for some reason does not like cooperating with me and never full stays in place so I gave this a try and it has a pretty decent hold I wouldn't say the best but pretty decent

October 22, 2016

I got the Nexxus spray mist as a product sample recently and really like the scent as well as the way my hair feels soft and not at all sticky after use.

October 21, 2016

This Nexxus Maxximun super hold is just AMAZING! Holds curls so well and they last all day!!! I would recommend this for sure. I also like the packaging and the spray is perfect and sprays evenly!

October 21, 2016

My hair is very fine but thick so washing and going is not an option for me. My hair frizzes on most days or never stays looking the same way I left the house. Humidity, Dampness, Air pretty much everything effects it. I find with the Nexxus Maxximum Super Hold Styling and Finishing Mist, my hair style holds a little bit longer than without it. It does not leave it stiff or sticky and still is manageable.

October 20, 2016

I like this spray, the smell is not too heavy and I really hate a heavy smell with a hairspray.

It goes on nice and it is not too sticky.
I find it keeps its hold all day.
I use this as my go to now.!

October 20, 2016

A great hairspray with strong hold, which is what I prefer in a hairspray. Would and have recommended it to others.
Although a little pricey, I've found other hairspray's that give the same good results at a more affordable price.

October 20, 2016

I LOVE Nexxus Maxximum Super Hold Styling & Finishing Mist! What first drew me to this product was the smell. Being sensitive to the smells of some hairsprays I am super picky about what goes on my hair. My hairdresser suggested this, and I'm so very glad she did!! I'm totally hooked on this! Not only does it smell great but it holds really well too. I have curly hair and this has a great hold while still allowing my hair to look natural. This spray is awesome!!

October 19, 2016

I absolutely love the Nexxus Maxximum Super Hold Styling & Finishing Mist. One of the best super hold and finishing mists I've ever purchased. Does an incredible job at holding my curls in place. It's more on the expensive side but totally worth every penny. Definitely recommend this one.

October 19, 2016

Easily one of my favorite finishing sprays out there! Found at any local drug store and a good price as well. Left my hair feeling soft and protected it from fizz effectively! Great product overAll!

September 30, 2016

Again I love Nexxus products but they are so darn expensive for being a drug store brand. It is hard to shell out the dough when I can get salon grade products for almost the same price. The spray itself worked wonderfully and had a nice fine mist which I liked because it didn't get all over my face and I had better control where it went on my hair. If it were on sale I would buy it again but otherwise I will stick to a salon brand.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted