Nexxus® Oil Infinite Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 539 in Conditioner

November 30, 2016

Nexxus products are pretty expensive so I'm always disappointed when I end up not liking them. Luckily I borrowed this from a friend before buying as I cannot stand the smell of it! Conditioner wise it seemed good and my hair was soft, but I couldn't take the strong scent!

October 24, 2016

Avec ou sans le shampoing, ce revitalisant nourrit très bien les cheveux, je le laisse le plus longtemps possible sur mes cheveux pour avoir les meilleurs résultats. J'ai remarqué une grande différence après même pas un mois d'utilisation en combo avec le shampoing.

October 21, 2016

I love this conditioner. It left my hair feeling super smooth and soft, which I really look for in a conditioner. I love nexxus products because they feel high-end but aren't as expensive as salon products.

October 21, 2016

After trying it just once could already tell it really was worth amount paid which at first found a little high but now see it was well priced and worth the expense .. My hair which is badly damaged and I might mention am close to senior age so that adds to the status of my hair.. but after one use it was shining and not feeling heavy or that unwashed feeling which I find a lot of conditioners after one day give that icky feeling of heavy oily hair.. this was the complete opposite .. it was light and fluffy and looking shiny and healthy.. and stayed that way for a few days .. thank you Nexxus .. you have done it again ... !!

October 21, 2016

I enjoyed This product as it left my hair soft and smooth. The only down side for me was that it left a bit of an oily residue behind in my hair- which wasn't too appealing. The product had a pleasant fragrance to it. Good priced as well.

October 19, 2016

I liked this product, but it made my hair a little oily. That could just be because I have oily hair as it is, so if you have really dry hair, you'd probably love this product!

October 19, 2016

I found this cheap at walmart and loved it. I went to buy it again but it was full price so i didn't get it. I liked the smell and texture of it a lot.

October 19, 2016

This stuff is absolutely awesome I bought this awhile back and used it in my hair and omg my hair was right away softer and totally manageable ! No more frizzy just smooth soft hair .. I felt like I had left the saloon or something lol totally worth it !!

October 19, 2016

Nexxus is one of my favourite hair lines I can buy at the grocery store, this particular product did a wonderful job helping my splintered hair turn into so silk manageable hair! Always a fantastic scent and no imitation to my skin like I normally have for oil based conditioners

October 06, 2016

This is the ultimate of all goodness conditioners! I use this when I feel like styling products have taken a toll on my hair and when it feels dull and fried.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

jessiekohut has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Do you put your false eyelashes on first or last?

jessiekohut has started a new forum topic
Foundation