Nexxus® Oil Infinite Dry Hair Oil Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 2311 in Hair Care

October 22, 2016

I'm just not a fan of hair oils, so I didn't enjoy the sample of this that I got the chance to try. I find when using oils my hair becomes greasier much quicker, so I think it's probably better suited to those with particularly dry and damaged hair.

October 22, 2016

Je me fais colorer les cheveux depuis plusieurs années et j'ai vraiment besoin d'un bon produit pour revitaliser ma chevelure.
    Nexxus fait un bon travail mais pas tout à fait ce que j'espérais.

October 21, 2016

This Nexxus Oil infinite dry hair oil was not bad it makes my hair look nice and good for when i am styling my hair with heat. I rather use a nature oil like rose hip or raspberry seed oil in my hair tho but this is still not bad

October 20, 2016

Loved this hair oil. Applied directly to my hair after blow drying and it left my hair feeling noticeably softer, smoother and more nourished. I loved the results and will definitely be buying again.

October 20, 2016

My hair always seems dry and damaged, but a couple uses of this product made my hair feel healthier and smoother. My hair is coarse and curly and I find i don't have to use a lot to get it to work well so the bottle lasts foreve, and the smell is fantastic.

October 20, 2016

This product is so worth the price! I use it almost every morning and it provides my hair with a smoothe looking tone and a very soft feel. Keeps hair from looking dry or frizzy

October 19, 2016

It was my first time to try this product! I used it every morning before work. I applied a little at the end of my hair, and it let my hair without fizzy all the days and shine and smooth!

October 19, 2016

Je trouve que l'huile est trop liquide, ce qui fait qu'elle coule facilement entre les doigts et l'application devient difficile, je me retrouve avec des endroits très gras dans mes cheveux.

October 06, 2016

Really liked this hair oil .my daughter had bought some and she lives with me so i was using hers all the time.went and finally bougnt some.absorbs nicely and has worked great for my dry ends.seems it adds shine and have even used after my dry shampoo which blends nicley.good price for a good hair oil.now my daughters is almost out which means......

October 01, 2016

I received Nexxus® Oil Infinite Dry Hair Oil as a gift and later priced it out in the store - it is a great price and works well. I was doubtful at first, but then one day used it generously in my sun damaged locks and tied them up in a ponytail and went to work outside. After a couple of hours (in the heat and sun) I washed it off - amazing! My hair was definitely rejuvenated. If you get too much on your hands, rub it on your skin (elbows, knees, feet) - it really works for skin too!