Nexxus® Pro-Mend Split End Binding Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #257 out of 937 in Shampoo

October 14, 2016

Mes cheveux sont fins et long alors j'ai peu de volume habituellement. Le produit m'en donne et beaucoup de brillance aux cheveux. Bonne marque et bon produit.

March 14, 2015

I love this shampoo. I have fine hair that is prone to split-ends and fly-aways. This shampoo keeps them under control and makes my hair look smooth without weighing it down. Every time I try to buy a cheaper brand of shampoo, or even another high end brand that is in the same price range, I dislike it so much that I can't finish the bottle and end up having to buy this brand anyway.

October 23, 2014

My hair feels so silky and smooth when i use this shampoo. Small bottle but last for many washes

May 31, 2014

I am on a low income and these are a little pricey but if you only wash your hair every other day or so they last 2 or 3 months which evens it out. I was using a well known shampoo that was cheaper but my hair was falling out in pretty large clumps and getting thin. I decided to try the regular Nexxus after getting a free sample and coupon and it makes my hair shiny and after awhile it start growing back in I had these little baby curls where the re-growth occured and my hair got a bit fuller like it was before so now I use this brand. you have experiment with which you like as I used the regular one or it was a volume type but then switched to this one and then hydra light as my hair was getting a bit dull with the other type and I like this one for its moisturizing properties but decided to try Pro-Mend split end binding which works wonderfully but my hair was still getting dry from the house heat so on a whim switched again to Therappe ultimate moisturizing and it is working great as well and sometimes I will mix these last two together for a double whammy. I don't really buy the conditioner because I can't afford both and get some with my hair colour.

October 20, 2013

This isn't one of my favorite shampoos used it a few times don't really like it and not a great price either

October 19, 2013

I got this as a sample in the mail.
This shampoo can tend to dry a little if used with out the conditioner. It does have perfume in it, which I don't like to have in shampoos. It also gave a little oily feeling in the roots the next day.
Saw it at the local grocery store for around $ 16. I would not purchase it for that price.

July 12, 2012

For the price the prouct actually works very well, yo think it would be a bit more expensive because of the product quality, but no its a decent price and a good deal!: )

November 24, 2011

I received a sample of Nexxus Pro-Mend shampoo in the mail and promptly gave it a try. I have to say that I am very impressed with the results. It left my hair feeling soft and manageable. I had a lot of split ends and have an upcoming hair appointment but my hair has been getting knotted and tangled with the dead ends. This shampoo did the trick with softening it and smoothing it out. I am very impressed with this product.

September 07, 2011

This is an amazing product, I found that it is a little pricey but it works!
My hair doesn't fall out like others shampoos make them fall out!

February 25, 2011

Yep, it is everywhere now. Not just at your local salon. And for that I am thankful. Picked up the shampoo at my local wal-mart for a great deal. Used it that day on my fine straight hair. Worked awesome and smells great. I blew out my hair even and I thought it looked great. Nice and smooth. The formula is a little thicker than I am used to though