Nexxus® Sublime Volume Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 539 in Conditioner

October 21, 2016

This conditioner is not bad actually it makes my hair smell great and soft and I actually found it a dollarama and bought maybe 3 bottles!! I have not seen it there since

October 20, 2016

Love love love this hair conditioning product! Not only does it work amazing for my curly hair- leaving it feeling soft, smooth, and detangled but it also is very affordable in price and easily found at any local drug store! Great product overall! Smells good too

October 20, 2016

This conditioner smells great and feels pretty luxurious. It is on the higher end of drugstore hair product in terms of price. Given that I go through conditioner relatively quickly (I have fine, curly hair that tangles really easily), I'm not sure it's the best value. Overall a pretty good conditioner though. I might repurchase, might not considering I do like to try new products.

October 20, 2016

I always use a conditioner on my hair (which is turing Grey). My hair is dry and full of knots this conditioner is like using a hair salon product and it makes my hair shine and very soft to touch !Love it!

October 20, 2016

I just start to use this conditioner. I already tried the Nexxus Products. I am very happy with the result. The conditioner works great with the shampoo. It smells wonderful. It leaves my hair feeling soft, shiny, and moisturized with full of volume.

October 19, 2016

Good quality product, I use it eveyday it, my hair feel alive again, it easy to apply a rinse a must have in your daily use. I love it and do recommend it to friends and family as a good hair product

October 14, 2016

Very good product, who give volume to my hair with a gréât touch of hydratation ^^ smelling are discret, i recommande that if you like drugstore product

September 30, 2016

Yay volume! My hair is so hard to get any volume in. It's either hit or miss and most products are a miss. This however did give me some volume that didnt disappear within 2 hours. Nice work Nexxus sublime volume conditioner!

September 29, 2016

Nexxus is a great brand. I enjoy both the shampoo and conditioner on my hair. It can be a touch expensive but I don't need to use it every time. Switch it up and use every couple of washes. Love my hair when I use Nexxus.

September 29, 2016

Really great conditioner for a drug store brand, but definitely on the expensive end of drug store products. But I really loved this conditioner because it didn't weigh my hair down. My hair didn't feel heavy after using it, but it was still silky and smooth.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches