Nexxus Youth Renewal Rejuvenating Shampoo and Conditioner
Good

Nexxus Youth Renewal Rejuvenating Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #530 out of 935 in Shampoo

May 02, 2016

I had tried this duo in the past and wanted to love it but unfortunately I did not see a difference in using this brand. My hair just did not feel clean after shampooing, it felt heavy and extremely tangled. I finished off with the cream rinse, which I had to use alot of this product to soften and detangle my hair. My hair felt limp, weighed down and greasy. This duo did not do anything for my natural curl.

March 10, 2015

I loved this duo. I'm in my mid thirties and due to stress, diet and years of abuse my locks were in need of some TLC. I spent six months using some fabulous stuff from Sally's but the tried out this Nexxus set. I found it worked much better when used in tandem with the new Nexxus Youth Rejuvenating Serum. My hair is soft, silky, it's never been in such great condition! I highly recommend this pretty smelling set! IMHO it's difficult to find higher end repairing hair care that smells good and unfortunately, scent is often what makes or breaks a sale for me. These jewels from Nexxus have it all!

September 20, 2014

As you can all see, there have been quite a few shampoo and conditioner reviews and as much as I wanted to love the Nexxus Youth Renewal line, I wasn’t a fan of this duo. The scent was almost a little bit too strong as it was almost too sweet for me. The scent wasn’t really what wasn’t working for me though. It was actually how my hair felt after use that made me wonder if either my hair wasn’t “aged” enough to see the proper results. In the shower, my hair felt super hydrated and soft, but once I towel or blow-dried it, it actually felt dry and looked coarse which I was so puzzled by! There is even argan oil in both products which should really have been a total moisture boost! This duo did the exact opposite of what I expected and I can only come to the conclusion that my hair is either not old enough to need renewal or maybe the youth renewal treatment was just way too powerful for my now 31-year-old hair!

Neuven added a new review for