Nexxus® Youth Renewal Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 1041 in Shampoo

January 10, 2017

Purchased this product because it was on sale. Works amazing. My hair feels like I was just at the salon. Smooth, frizz free and shiny and to top it off, it smells incredible!!!

November 30, 2016

This smells so awful I could only use it once. Absolutely stinks. I couldn't believe how strong it smelt either, but it was awful and chemically smelling (rather than too sweet like some products). If this is the price of 'youth' I don't want to pay it.

October 25, 2016

I actually quite enjoyed this shampoo! The scent of the shampoo was quite pleasant and lathered nicely. My hair was left feeling soft, clean, and healthy. The price of the product was good as well, will be buying again.

October 24, 2016

The Nexxus Youth Renewal Shampoo is very nice. It smells lovely and leaves my hair soft, silky and smooth. It's perfect even for those with long hair. It goes so well with the conditioner too. You will have perfect hair after a blow dry.

October 24, 2016

Ce shampoing est tout simplement divin, l'effet qu'il donne à mes cheveux est génial. J'ai l'impression d'avoir les cheveux les plus soyeux, doux et brillant du monde et pourtant j'ai souvent l'impression du contraire. Pour toutes celles qui veulent retomber en amour avec leur cheveux, je vous le conseille.

October 22, 2016

For the price, I do not care for this product. I find it doesn't work well for oily hair and has a very unpleasant smell that doesn't fade quickly. I would not purchase this again.

October 21, 2016

I tried this product and I was really impressed and satisfied with the outcome. It left my hair soft and shiny, the mell is very soft and lovely, I recommend this product..just try it you will adopt this producy

October 20, 2016

Nexxus is usually a pricey brand that I avoid but I only used this because I was running out of my regular shampoo. Works so well and smells great. Definitely was avoiding it before.

October 19, 2016

I really enjoyed this shampoo. I like the smell of the nexxus products, and I find my hair feels super soft when I use them! Would definitely reccomend anything from this line!

October 19, 2016

i found that it didnt really have any scent and did nothing for my hair it was limp and greasy i dont think i would recommend this product to people with oily hair

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    How Long did it take you ? :)

Timmy2tall added a new review for
    Pepsi

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's