Good

nice and easy auburn Reviews

Ranked #107 out of 258 in Hair Colour

April 20, 2016

Nice and easy auburn is a Very fantastic product ! I try it and my color is better since the first time I used ! easily to apply I recommend it for sur :) I use each time I need. Good price!!! and Effectiveness, Awesome!

March 07, 2016

This is my choice of hair color from this brand. I love the color. Nice & Easy is a great brand. It covers all my gray and the color stays vibrant for quite a while. This brand is available to me at my local grocery store so I am quite pleased.

May 12, 2015

I love this color. This product is very easy to use and directions if needed. Make hair is a wonderful bright auburn. One down fall would be the color run in the shower. Does not happen every time but about the first 3 washes after the dye is applied

February 23, 2015

I reviewed this as a Bzz Agent and OMG I switched to Nice & Easy after years of trying every brand out there for a natural looking auburn, my natural hair color is strawberry blonde and by shifting a shade with nice & easy it looked natural, like I had always been auburn! I love it and would recommend it for anyone who wants a natural looking auburn.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier