Nicole by OPI in Kendall on the Katwalk Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1235 out of 1401 in Nail Polish

April 23, 2012

I purchased this colour in a whim when I found it at my work. It's primarily a blue glitter with a hint of bright green & purple glitter as well. I wasn't hesitant either when I found it, because I know how high quality OPI or Nicole by OPI polishes are. However, I was thoroughly unimpressed with this particular colour. Admittedly it goes on well & quite concentrated; you need 2 coats max. I tried this polish a few times now, with and without base coat & top coat. It chips so quickly, which is a huge turnoff. If I paint my nails, I want it to last more than ONE day without having to retouch it. The nail polish retails for $9.00 CDN. If I have to reapply every night, it'll run out way too quick making it definitely NOT worth the price. Yes, glitter polishes are more likely to chip, but usually they will last 3 or 4 days at least before starting to chip. Definitely not impressed with this colour. It won't turn me off from purchasing other colours from OPI/Nicole by OPI in the future though.

Irememberu earned the Beauty Legend badge

dhudon has started a new forum topic
Vancouver Showcase! Are you going?

Irememberu has posted in the forum topic
Influencer App

dhudon has posted in the forum topic
Tunnocks Snowballs