NICORETTE Inhaler

NICORETTE Inhaler Reviews

Ranked #225 out of 599 in Misc

January 09, 2017

Works so good. Kills cravings almost instantly and tastes so strong u don't want to use it often. Love it. First product to really worked to help quit.

December 21, 2016

I got three months free of these inhalers from a government program. I have been smoking for 5-6 years and around 10 smokes a day. These absolutely helped when I was trying to quit, and I think if I would have stuck with them, instead of giving into the anxiety and cravings, they could have worked. The best anti smoking aid I have tried so far.

December 16, 2015

Ive been smoking for over 5 years and recently decided it was time to stop. I went to my local Walmart looking for a product to help me stop. Now there was a rather large selection of brands and types to choose from but since im a broke college student i went for the cheapest one. I really like this product because it gets rid of my cravings instantly and its small so its easy to take anywhere. The kit i ended up getting has 42 cartridges that are good for up to 20 minutes of continuous inhaling. I still have 35 cartridges and ive been using this for a month already! i definitely satisfies my craving and i would totally recommend!