Nike Free Run 5.0 Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 132 in Athletic Wear

June 08, 2016

This is my first pair of expensive shoes I have ever bought and it has been an amazing experience. These shoes never needed to be broken in what so ever they were comfortable the first day I bought them! A great feature is you don't need to wear socks with them if you don't want to, which is great when your on the run. I thought there might have been an issue with stepping on Sharp rocks because the sole is so soft but I can run down my gravel road no problem

May 31, 2016

Though quite pricey, these popular running shoes are worth the price. I have the Nike Free Run 5.0 in black/white/pink and they are very flexible and lightweight, I could walk all day in these! These shoes are perfect for a jog, the gym or just running errands around town.

February 16, 2016

I've put many km on these shoes from running, walking, work and workout. A great light comfortable shoe that feels like wearing a slipper with support and style.

January 26, 2016

I love to run. I work at a gym, therefore my work uniform consists of running shoes and some sports clothes.
I bought a pair of free run 5 last week and I ran with them. Surprisingly, they are very comfortable and they hold the foot very naturally. However, for running there are better shoes that cost half of these.
I rather use them as casual shoes instead of running shoes because they look very fashionable.

October 05, 2015

I wasn't much of a sneakers/running shoes girl since my 3rd year of high school. After 7 years of footwear that wasn't sneakers or athletic footwear, I had finally decided to purchase a pair of Nike Free Run 5.0 (for both workout and casual wear). When I had first worn them and took them out on a long walk, I had thought 'where have these shoes been all my life' and 'why haven't I purchase these earlier'?! They're so ridiculously light and so comfortable, I had worn them for the majority of the week instead of my usual flats and flip-flops during the summer. I'm definitely going to purchase more of these in different colours in the future!

September 24, 2015

I just recently bought the black ones and so far they are my favorite runners. They are comfortable and light and they look great with leggings or skinny jeans if I want to wear them with cute outfits. They are a little pricey since I live in Canada but worth it!

April 22, 2015

I just ordered a new pair of these. They are awesome. I always wear Nike and I wash my runners about once a month. They hold up so well and last forever. Well worth the money. Great style too!

March 23, 2015

my boyfriend bought me these for my birthday, they are so comfy!! I would have liked them in a different color because i got the white and they dirty easy, but over all i LOVE the feel of them

March 03, 2015

I got me a pair of these runners about a year ago and I love them! They come in so many different colours too, I got the turqiouse ones. They are very light weight and comfortable. I like that they let your feet breathe as well because my feet sometimes sweat so these are perfect for me.

February 23, 2015

So light and comfy, they conform to my foot when I run, I can't wait for nicer weather so I can run outside

Neuven added a new review for