Nike Maximum Support Sports Bra

Nike Maximum Support Sports Bra Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 132 in Athletic Wear

August 04, 2015

such a great fit, I'll never look back

May 29, 2015

Very comfortable and affordable! Keeps you in place and stops you from jiggling and falling out of your bra!

May 29, 2015

Fits extremely well and comfortable it's a must!

March 31, 2015

Great, keeps the girls in place, prevents a serious bounce when I'm jogging.

March 05, 2015

Very comfortable sports bra. I can wear this bra while working out or just lounging around the house. I would like to see a better colour selection.

January 27, 2015

I am not a fan of nike sports bras at all, I don't find them comfortable and I feel like they fit quite small and that's saying a lot since I barely have a chest.

January 17, 2014

I've just started getting back into shape and as all of us big chested girls no working out without support is not fun at all so products like this one help out alot.

October 08, 2013

So when you have big breast it's really hard to find a sports bra that really supports you when you exercise or just need that extra support from a sports bra. It use to be when I wore a sports bra it held my breast up for the first few times I wore it. Then it started to not give me the support anymore and I felt like I was throwing away so much money trying to find a sports bra that really gave me the support I needed. I bought this Nike Max support and I love it and its done its job over and over again.