Good

Nin Jiom Reviews

Ranked #142 out of 495 in Remedies

January 09, 2017

I love this product. It's all natural, homeopathic, effective and it tastes great. There's a viscosity and texture that makes it very soothing and comforting to the throat, if that is bothering you as well. Being an ancient Chinese remedy, inexpensive compared to most brands, Nin Jiom is also easy on the wallet!
    I have chronic bronchitis, and whenever I get a flare up I immediately go for this wonderful medicine. What is usually a 1-2 month episode, lasts less than a week when I take Nin Jiom as directed. A cold or flu lasts less than 72 hours.
    In closure, I apologize to Buckley's for losing a customer. Speaking of which, Nin Jiom is sweetened with honey and made with herbs and plants.. The taste is very pleasing. I would AND have recommended this to everyone who gets a cold, flu, allergies or has respiratory problems.

November 23, 2015

Nin Jiom is a Herbal Syrup. I discovered it in the pharmacy at my super market years ago when my son was very young. I wanted something to help him with a nasty cough but without a lot of added ingredients he did not need. No alcohol, or added drugs. I picked Nin Jiom up because it is all natural. It has 15 natural herbs and honey. It tastes good and really does work. I have been using it ever since.