Nina Ricci L'Elixir Perfume

Nina Ricci L'Elixir Perfume Reviews

Ranked #876 out of 1253 in Perfume

January 08, 2017

Smell really good just love it and my boyfriend too. Nice bottle i would recommend it to my friends. The price is high but it's à Nice treat , love it love it love it

February 05, 2016

This is one of my all time favourite perfumes ! It is a really sweet smelling perfume which I adore ! It is a little pricey but I believe it is worth every penny because you don't have to us every much to get a potent smell to stray on you and it lasts throughout the day fairly well so you don't have to use too much !

November 16, 2014

My husband bought this perfume for me as a just because gift a few years ago. It is my absolute favourite all year long. In the winter I layer it with the matching body cream for a more lasting,stronger scent. My husband loves this scent so I spritz our bed sheets with it!

October 28, 2013

This is my favorite perfume and I will wear it forever!

June 27, 2011

Hands down my favorite perfume. It has such a deep, sweet, romantic smell that lasts all day. When wearing, expect numerous complements!

September 30, 2010

I've always wanted a Nina Ricci perfume. The packaging is beautiful, and they always smell great!

Cathy reviewed it for our Fall Fragrances blog that can be accessed here: http://www.chickadvisor.com/article/10-new-fall-fragrances/

The breakdown of the perfume:
    Top Notes: red toffee apple. Middle Notes: Calabria lemon. Base notes: cedar wood.

It's a very warm and sweet scent, so I like to use it whenever I want to feel cozy. It's a great perfume for fall and winter!