Good

Nine West Kimball Leather Shoe (grey) Reviews

1 review
Ranked #9 out of 17 in Pumps

January 06, 2009

These shoes inspired me to start a thread in ChickChat; "High Heels/Short Guys". There is some good advise in there, I recommend a quick read, if you haven't already! I felt it only fair to share my new shoes here and maybe get some feed back! I saw these on sale in Nine West at Sherway Gardens, and didn't pick them up right away (see ChickChat for details), but I couldn't stop thinking about these shoes. I think that if you still remember every detail of an item you are interested in, then it's a sign that you should have it. I went back a couple days later and bought them. Yes! I was surprised they still had my size too! (They were half price!). I have NOT worn these shoes outside, but I have worn them for a whole day. I was AMAZED how comfortable they are!!! They are probably the highest heel I have and I feel very tall in them, but my feet were not sore at all! I was very impressed!

They are grey leather, with a 3.5" heel and .5" sole. There are available in brown and black. I like the lace up shoe look, I just hope I'm someone who can carry it well! It seems that if this shoe had a lower heel it would be too "old-timey school teacher-ish".

I am very please with my purchase, but please feel free to let me know your honest opinion.

By the way... do you know how hard it is to take pictures of your own feet!!?? I hope the pictures I posted show the shoes well. :)

Cheska added a new review for
    Nestle Boost

Cheska earned the Food & Drink Expert badge

heuchera earned the Elite Reviewer badge

heuchera added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein