Ninja Duo Blender Auto-IQ
Good

Ninja Duo Blender Auto-IQ Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 44 in Food Processors and Blenders

August 10, 2016

Quand nous sommes déménager en appartement mon copain et moi, nous avions besoin d'un blender puisqu'on adoooore les smoothies! Ça fesait plusieurs mois que mon copain regardait celui-ci et attendait impatiement qu'il soit en spécial, le moment venu on a décidé d'aller l'acheter et ça n'a pas prit de temps qu'on est tout de suite tomber en amour avec cette merveille! Le prix est assez élevé, donc bien surveiller les soldes! Il vient avec le gros blender, deux verres avec couvercles (pas refermable, ce qui est dommage) et un petit livret pour des recettes! C'est super, je le recommande fortement! En plus, sur le gros blender il y a aussi les ML, c'est vraiment l'idéal!

November 22, 2015

I used this at a friends and was not a fan...was a lot of work and a big clean up. And lets not even talk about the price

October 20, 2015

I received my Ninja Duo Blender Auto-IQ as part of Canadian Tire's Tested for Life program, & was thrilled when I saw it arrive. But what I'm even more thrilled about is how instantly I fell in love with this product! It's a powerful machine that has so many great Auto-IQ programs, each perfect for a different use. Yet, you can also pause or stop a program at any time & customize it to your exact liking. It even comes with a timer counting down how many seconds remain in the selected cycle. Although there are several different options to choose from, it also isn't too complicated, making it very user friendly.

My favourite uses for the Ninja are breakfast smoothies & frozen cocktails on the weekend. It used to take me 10 minutes to make a daiquiri with my old blender, but now with my Ninja Duo it crushes ice in seconds & mixes drinks to perfection! Plus I can use my Ninja as often as I want without the dreaded cleanup that comes with lots of other blenders, because all of the parts (except for the motor base of course) are dishwasher safe! I LOVE my Ninja & would recommend it to anyone!

The only reason I wouldn't buy this blender again is because I hope it lasts for many many more years!