Ninja Ultima Blender Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 45 in Food Processors and Blenders

August 29, 2016

I bought this at Canadian Tire. It was on an awesome sale at just $249.99. I would say that this thing is comparable with the outrageously priced BlendTec and VitaMix. I hate chuncky frozen drinks and smoothies, and this machine makes things so smooth. It came with a food processor and with two single serve cups. Also included were a cookie dough food processor attachment which works really well. It is a little large on the counter but I just leave the base out and put the rest in a cabinet. Having the food processor has also allowed me to get rid of my food processor which took up way more space in my cabinet than all of the parts of the Ninja Ultima Blender put together (not including the base).
I would also like to give a shout out to their customer service. I dropped the lid within a week of buying the machine and a part broke off. I talked to customer service and they immediately shipped out a new lid.

March 08, 2016

This is a fabulous blender! Blends anything! Bought this instead of the Vitamix and am very happy to have saved the hundreds of dollars difference. We have used it for smoothies, sauces, ... You name it. I also love that it comes with a single serving option which comes in handy in the mornings.

February 14, 2016

We just purchased this product on sale. We used it for a smoothie. It blended frozen fruit well. The hemp seeds could have been blended better, but we will try using the single serve cups and see if that helps. For the sale price, we are happy.

September 17, 2015

I purchased the Ninja Ultima Blender (which came with 2 single serving blender cups) recently and LOVE it! This thing is supposed to be just as good as the Vitamix, but for half the price. It has 1500 watts / 2.5 horsepower and two levels of blades (one removable) so you can get the best results using only the blades you need. My smoothies turn out so smooth with very little "pulp" or seeds. It crushes ice with no problems. (My previous blender couldn't handle ice at all) It has 10 variable speeds and a pulse option... yes, it does sound like a race car engine revving at high speeds, but surprisingly it is still quieter than my last blender. At $300 it is a bit on the pricey side (I got mine on sale for cheaper), but it is a great blender.