Nintendo 3DS Reviews

Ranked #252 out of 626 in Electronics

October 26, 2016

My son LOVES his Nintendo 3DS he never puts the thing down. My only 2 complaints are you have to buy the charging cord separately and Nintendo needs to come up with some games geared more to younger kids (ie. 5-6yrs)

March 29, 2016

The 3d function leaves something to be desired, but the new model fixes the problem, it's a great machine. I own the regular size, the xl and the new model regular size.

August 26, 2015

This is my favorite game system. I own many others, but I always play on this one. I never use the 3D aspect, as it makes me dizzy and gives me headaches, but I love the smoothness of the padded thumb joystick. The games show up somewhat pixelated, especially on the XL version, which I personally do not own but have seen. I've noticed that in some games, your character running can seem pixelated and can even lag. Internet aspect also sometimes lags, but I don't have major issues with any of these flaws. I don't intend to buy another because I already own one and the 2DS and 3DS XL are very unappealing to me.

August 17, 2015

I found my kids did not really get into this. This technology is past its prime. The 3D is a gimmick at best. Games are costly and the screens are small. Both my children played with these briefly then rehomed them and returned to their Ipads.

March 04, 2015

I only got the 3ds to play Pokemon and Animal crossing. It was worth it. The only real issue I have with it is that I have small hands so, the get sore holding it when I play too long.

January 30, 2015

My sister got my nephew this for his birthday and 4 games. He loves it. When he comes over, somehow he can program it so we are playing against each other on my DS XL and his 3DS.

October 22, 2014

My kid LOVES her 3DS, her favorite games are (any) Super Mario and Deal or No Deal, Chess, Sims, (most of the games she owns are Mario..) but that's just to name a few of her likes :)
    Nintendo 3DS is currently the #1 gaming device in our home!!!!

September 21, 2014

My boyfriend got me this as a gift a few weeks ago and I have literally been obsessed with it. I so far have Zelda Orcarina of Time and Pokemon X. The picture and sound quality are very clear. The 3D is a bit of an adjustment to the eye, but thankfully there is a button on the side to adjust the 3D effect. The battery life is actually really good, I can play for hours straight and it will only be at half. I really enjoy how sleek and how perfect the size is for on the go. You can never be too old for one of these ;P They're so fun!

August 19, 2014

the best nitendo held hand system yet the 3ds are amazing with now doubt it will become collect items someday!

February 26, 2014

I love love love my 3DS! It's so great for when you're on the go, perfect size to carry along in my bag and great to pull out when I'm waiting for something. There are so many games to choose from and the graphics are great compared to what they used to be on handheld devices. I also love that you can download a lot of games so you don't always have to carry the cartridges with you.