Nintendo Wii Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 616 in Electronics

Nintendo Wii plays two disc formats in a single, self loading media bay. The Wii features a processing chip from IBM and a graphics chip from ATI. With a backwards compatible with all Nintendo GameCube games and most peripherals, you can also access Wi-Fi for easy connection. Visit nintendo.com for more information.

October 14, 2016

My Wii has been in our family now for 4 or 5 years. We still love playing bowling and all the other sports games. Even with all the new techo coming out..I would never part with it. We watch Netflix on it as well..It's great.

September 21, 2016

I am totally in love with the Wii, Graphics are great, games are so fun. I am and have always been a zelda fan so this was so fun to play. i love the interactive motions that you have to use with your paddle and the fact that you can play mario on it is so so fun for the whole family.

August 23, 2016

I loved the idea of the wii when I first got it. I honestly have not used it for its intended use in a while as I find it difficult to find the space in my home that's needs for some of these games. Also I find you need to have space to store all the extra pieces he games need ( guns, wheels etc.). We mainly just use it now to access netflix

August 23, 2016

I bought the Nintendo Wii when it came out many years ago as I was a huge fan of the older Nintendo gaming systems. Although the Wii is nothing like its predecessors, it was fun for awhile, then I sort of just forgot about it. About 6 months ago though my 4 year old discovered it in a box and I set it up for him, he instantly fell in love, so it's getting used now more than ever.

July 04, 2016

at the time of the release of this product i had to have it. so a year latter i bought it . i played like crazy back then . but now i dont even play it at all. i want the new wii . i think that it will always be that way . i also think that its just a fad. it popular when a new gaming system comes out but then after awhile it fades as a new one comes out.

June 28, 2016

Nintendo Wii Still Part of fun. For all age , we return in our memories. Wonderful moments that make us move and laughter.
negative point : not enough games in my

June 07, 2016

I received this as a gift several years ago and it is so much fun for everyone. it seems to be the thing we now do for all family get together as it fits all age group and everyone loves it. We normally play the bowling one but I have tried several different games on it.

May 22, 2016

I had bought this gaming system many years ago for the physical interactive games such as boxing, zumba, dance games, sports games like bowling, archery, tennis and arcade game. Great fun and entertaining up to four players. A great crowd pleaser.

April 25, 2016

I recommend this for anyone who wants to work out and track calories. Buy this and the wii fit board separately and there is a lot of good ab and core workouts as well as yoga exercises to lose weight. The game aspect is OK but nothing special. If your a gamer you may not want this as the games are targeted to a younger audience I find.

April 22, 2016

I purchased the Nintendo Wii and love it! I use it to play Just Dance and EA Sports Active to get a good workout. Its fun and I can easily change up my routine without going to the gym. On lazy days I enjoy playing Super Mario Cart with the hubby.