Nintendo Wii Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 635 in Electronics

Nintendo Wii plays two disc formats in a single, self loading media bay. The Wii features a processing chip from IBM and a graphics chip from ATI. With a backwards compatible with all Nintendo GameCube games and most peripherals, you can also access Wi-Fi for easy connection. Visit nintendo.com for more information.

February 21, 2017

I bought a Nintendo Wii a couple years ago when it finally went on sale. I always loved the fact that there was games you can play on the Wii that consisted more than just sitting and playing a game. I had bought Dance Dance Reveloution for the Wii and OMG I was hooked!!! I would work up a sweat in less than 5 minutes of playing this fun dance game. I mean how awesome is that you can dance and play a game at the same time!! You can also compete with your friends for even a more fun challenge. There is tons of other games you can get for the Wii such as Sports, Baseball, Hockey, Bowling (this is my fav), and even classic games such as Mario, Mario Cart, etc.

Another great bonus of the Nintendo Wii is that I can watch ANY of my DVD movies on this device. We didn't have a DVD player and figured just buying a Wii would work just as well. No point in in having 2 devices that can do the exact same thing. You can even watch Netflix on here as well.

One thing I wished was the battery life in the remotes didn't loose its power so fast. it seems that I have too charge them every couple of days and if they didn't get charged I would have too wait for 30 minutes to do anything.

I bought the Wii at Walmart for 149$. It came with 2 games and 1 remote. I had to buy the other remotes separate as well as the remote charger separate.

February 21, 2017

wii's used to be super expensive when they we're new and first coming out. however now you can find them much cheaper at the pawn shops in town.
    they made some really awesome mario games for this including mario kart and super mario
    also loved how u could play the gamecube games and plug the controllers in, awesome

February 16, 2017

I own this and we use to play it all the time, mostly bowling and tennis, but the fun has worn out. The remotes die too fast so you can't just play on demand. When the kids say let's play, then we have to,wait for the remote to charge, regular batteries don't last long. Anyway all in all it's fun.

February 15, 2017

its a great thing to have when you no cable,its the best thing I bought because I have nieces and they could spend hours on it, its definalty great for raining day when you cant go outside, it also has great apps to use and to hook up.

January 16, 2017

So many hours of fun with our Wii! We have had ours for probably ten years now and love it just as much as the day we bought it. Its a really great system!

December 30, 2016

When Nintendo Wii first hit the market, I wasn't "buying" all the hype, and passed it off as a phase, until I played it at my son's home over the Christmas holidays. I was hooked! When I returned to my own home, there were some great January sales happening, so I bought myself a Wii, and have never looked back. Since my initial purchase in January 2012, which included the Wii Sports, I have invested in the Wii Motion Plus, 2 NASCAR games, and Wii Resorts. Once I was cleared to do certain twists and bends, Sports and Resorts have been instrumental in my mobility recovery, since my total left hip replacement in June 2015. Will I add to my Wii inventory? Absolutely!

October 14, 2016

My Wii has been in our family now for 4 or 5 years. We still love playing bowling and all the other sports games. Even with all the new techo coming out..I would never part with it. We watch Netflix on it as well..It's great.

September 21, 2016

I am totally in love with the Wii, Graphics are great, games are so fun. I am and have always been a zelda fan so this was so fun to play. i love the interactive motions that you have to use with your paddle and the fact that you can play mario on it is so so fun for the whole family.

August 23, 2016

I loved the idea of the wii when I first got it. I honestly have not used it for its intended use in a while as I find it difficult to find the space in my home that's needs for some of these games. Also I find you need to have space to store all the extra pieces he games need ( guns, wheels etc.). We mainly just use it now to access netflix

August 23, 2016

I bought the Nintendo Wii when it came out many years ago as I was a huge fan of the older Nintendo gaming systems. Although the Wii is nothing like its predecessors, it was fun for awhile, then I sort of just forgot about it. About 6 months ago though my 4 year old discovered it in a box and I set it up for him, he instantly fell in love, so it's getting used now more than ever.