• Nip + Fab Clean Fix Wipes
  • Nip + Fab Clean Fix Wipes
Amazing

Nip + Fab Clean Fix Wipes Reviews

Ranked #118 out of 136 in Facial Wipes

Nip + Fab Clean Fix Wipes is a pack of resealable pack of smoothing moisturizing wipes to remove daily dirt and make-up. It is infused with ginseng, aloe, and marshmallow for soft skin cleaning on the go. This product is available starting September 2011 nationwide.

May 17, 2016

These wipes are wonderful! I highly recommend them. I have oily acne prone skin as well has wanting to keep wrinkles at bay. They have cleared up the acne that shows up in my chin area (I hear that is hormonal related). If you have sensitive skin you probably shouldn't use them as it will probably burn.

March 31, 2016

It stings a bit ( it's the glycolic acid) when you use the wipes on your face but you definitely wake up with better skin. Skin is softer and is brighter after weekly use.

June 17, 2015

I was a little skeptical about the effectiveness of these pads but they have been working wonders! My pores are a lot smaller, my skin feels softer, and the bumps on my forehead have disappeared. I definitely recommend this product!

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic