Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Overnight Purifying Gel

Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Overnight Purifying Gel Reviews

1 review
Ranked #45 out of 214 in Facial Exfoliators

July 25, 2016

This was included in my second Nip+Fab purchase along with the Glycolic Fix Night Pads Extreme after I quickly realized the Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads, which I've also reviewed here, were working. I love this stuff. The price is great for a drugstore product that works so well. I purchased mine at Shopper's Drug Mart (Canada), they sometimes have sales. I have not seen Nip+Fab sold anywhere else in the Greater Toronto Area. The packaging is excellent. I massage a dime-sized amount of this into my face and neck every night after using the previously mentioned pads. I feel it is an excellent addition to the pads and helps the entire process move along faster. I read many reviews before purchasing that mentioned a fishy smell, and that is true. It has a noticeable fishy scent upon application and for a few minutes afterwards but dissipates fairly quickly. It doesn't bother me at all but fragrance never bothers me. If you are sensitive to such things, or ashamed to smell funny around your new lover (lol) it could very easily bother you. It also feels a bit sticky after it absorbs which is why it's best used at night. It probably has too much glycolic acid to use it during the day, anyway. You must wash your hands after application, due to the stickiness. You must also apply sunscreen the morning after, as with any glycolic acid treatment! which I forgot to mention in my other Glycolic Fix reviews. Anyway, Nip+Fab claims this product increases cell turnover to exfoliate the skin, helps fade discolouration, unclogs pores to help tackle black heads and reduce blemishes, and acts as an anti-inflammatory on the skin. I agree with everything wholeheartedly except it doesn't reduce my blemishes or act as an anti-inflammatory. I HIGHLY recommend the Glycolic Fix line for anyone with texture issues! Note that my results are based on using the Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads, Glycolic Fix Night Pads Extreme and Glycolic Fix Overnight Purifying Gel together. Finally, will I repurchase, and do I recommend? Definitely. I intend to try more of their products as well.