• Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Serum
  • Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Serum

Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Serum Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 274 in Serums

January 20, 2017

I tried this product out of the blue but thought it might help since I had a blemish. Turns out it's not really for that but I used it anyhow and it made my skin amazingly soft the next morning and within even just a few days my daughter noticed my pores were less visible. It definitely improved the texture of my skin.

January 03, 2017

This product feels amazing on the face and definitely helps the look and feel of my skin. I was pretty skeptical when I first tried it as I have never tried a serum before, but to my surprise, I am ecstatic about this product.

December 20, 2016

This serum is amazing! It helps with fine lines and enlarged pores and overall texture of the skin and it does wonders, you can notice a difference in your skin within a couple of days of using this! This will forever be a serum I use! The only issue is I don't love the smell but it's not to intense and you don't continue to smell it when it's on your skin!

July 21, 2015

This is a really great product. After I cleanse my face I apply this product. It has minimized my pores and I do see my skin much more smoother and keeps it soft and moist. It has a orange smell to it.

May 04, 2015

this product claims to minimize pores and brighten skin it has a 4% glycolic acid which helps smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, minimize the appearance of pores and aloe vera to sooth and calm the skin, i have been using this for a few days before i apply foundation and i love it! it does what it claims to do

amandaxo added a new review for
    Skittles Original

morencyc earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

sli1973 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Medical Woes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
    Huggies Pure Wipes