Nip + Fab Lip and Nip Fix
Amazing

Nip + Fab Lip and Nip Fix Reviews

Ranked #1090 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Designed to "feed and protect the skin" from the outside, this rich, soothing healing balm is perfect for use on the lips, delicate nipples and is a welcome relief on areas of dry, damaged skin. Use this before applying makeup, or before you go to sleep! Blissfully moisturizing, this SOS "must-have" contains pure, nourishing lanolin, renowned for its ability to prevent moisture loss, repair the skin's natural barrier, protect against environmental aggressors, soothe irritation and it  has hypoallergenic/bacteriostatic properties.

October 21, 2014

This is a very 'vaseline-y' lip product and it tastes like it. It stays on well, but is sticky and might turn white in really cold weather as some of these products do. It's in a slightly difficult to finish tube, I can't see being able to squeeze all the product out. If you're looking for a basic product, it'll work. But I was seeking a good tasting and good smelling product to replace a now discontinued favourite.

July 04, 2012

Way too hard to squeeze out. But not bad tasting.

June 28, 2011

I was given this product to try out and I must say, it works pretty well. NIP FAB have an amazing line of products to cover my biggest beauty worries but my dry lips are the worst. The nanolin in it prevents moisture loss and I really noticed a difference after using it for a few weeks. I even stopped coating my lips in Vaseline at night.