• Nip Fab Scrub Fix Facial Polish
  • Nip Fab Scrub Fix Facial Polish

Nip Fab Scrub Fix Facial Polish Reviews

Ranked #182 out of 219 in Facial Exfoliators

July 28, 2016

I didn't find it to be too different than what I was using before, but it is a good product. Pores look slightly smaller, the smell is good. It doesn't feel too harsh on the skin. My advice is to do a test patch to see if your skin reacts. I have sensitive skin and I didn't experience a breakout. :)

March 25, 2015

Very nice scrub. I use it twice a week with my clarisonic for deep ex-foliation.

September 12, 2014

Very affordable, this product works great !! Smells good and skin feels amazing.

July 20, 2014

Very happy to have found this awesome facial polish. It is gentle yet effective on sloughing off old dead skin cells to help refresh the surface of your face. This does not leave your face feeling dry and scrubbed; like most facial scrubs. My face just feels clean fresh and hydrated. Overall; very happy!!

February 25, 2011

This is a good scrub. It left my face feeling clear, polished, and very smooth. It's definitely not intended for every day use as the exfoliating particles are quite coarse, but it's a great once-a-week exfoliator.

I got to test this product out courtesy of the brand.