NIVEA 3-in-1 Refreshing Cleansing Wipes Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 141 in Facial Wipes

• Deeply cleanse and purify the face, neck and eyes while respecting the skin's natural moisture balance
• Effectively remove make-up and waterproof mascara
• Leave skin looking healthy and beautiful

How to use:
• Gently wipe cloth over eyelids, face and neck. There is no need to rinse. Reseal package with the adhesive label to keep the wipes moist.
For more information, please visit NIVEA.

February 17, 2017

I love these wipes. I tried them at my girlfriends house when I crashed at her place and used them to take off my makeup. It did a stellar job at doing so and my face actually felt clean and not stripped of my natural oils or weirdly dry. I have a feeling I'll be on the hunt for my own pack of these. I had a great experience

January 30, 2017

I like! These wipes remove makeup from the eyes and entire face. The clothes are thinner than other wipes I've used though so sometimes it takes me longer to remove the mascara than with competitor brands. BUT I like that they have a cool feel to them, which is a welcome thing at the end of the busy day to a tired face ;)

January 09, 2017

I found that when I used these wipes I needed to use nearly 2 or three to do the work of one usual wipe. They seemed to be drier than most, which was really unfortunate as the formula was really soft and gentle on my skin.

January 09, 2017

Très bon produit qui est doux pour la peau. J'ai une peau sensible et les lingettes nettoyantes ont nettoyées tout en douceur en laissant ma peau d'une propreté remarquable.

January 06, 2017

I have extremely sensitive skin. That being said. This is the best cleanser for your face for removing make up. It doesn't leave me feeling dried out , or like I didn't get the make up off. Amazing !

November 22, 2016

Wipes were excellent when I initially opened the package, but after a couple uses even after resealing the package, they dried out and I found myself having to add water.

Before they dried out however they worked well. They removed make up, didn't irritate my sensitive skin, and I found one wipe went a long way

November 07, 2016

I am always concerned about using products around my eyes particularly since I recently had some eye surgery as well as beauticians always saying to avoid too much rubbing around the delicate skin of your yes. So this product did exactly what I needed it to do. It safely and gently cleaned the area around my eyes where your skin is so delicate. I am happy to have tried this.

October 15, 2016

Been using them at the gym, they felt soft. They didn't leave my sky too dry like other wipes usually do. They also have a nice fresh smell to them. With Halloween coming I plan on using them to remove the kids makeup

October 08, 2016

this product definitely did exactly what it said and what I expected, it cleansed and refreshed. nivea always has been and I feel will always be a reliable company for the best products using only the finest ingredients.

September 16, 2016

This is a good product specially for the peoplewith sensitive skin. I often had some dryness after using cleansing wipes products of other companies but this certainlydecreased after i started using nivea. These are the best when compared to others while removing make-up.