NIVEA 3-in-1 Refreshing Cleansing Wipes Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 136 in Facial Wipes

• Deeply cleanse and purify the face, neck and eyes while respecting the skin's natural moisture balance
• Effectively remove make-up and waterproof mascara
• Leave skin looking healthy and beautiful

How to use:
• Gently wipe cloth over eyelids, face and neck. There is no need to rinse. Reseal package with the adhesive label to keep the wipes moist.
For more information, please visit NIVEA.

November 22, 2016

Wipes were excellent when I initially opened the package, but after a couple uses even after resealing the package, they dried out and I found myself having to add water.

Before they dried out however they worked well. They removed make up, didn't irritate my sensitive skin, and I found one wipe went a long way

November 07, 2016

I am always concerned about using products around my eyes particularly since I recently had some eye surgery as well as beauticians always saying to avoid too much rubbing around the delicate skin of your yes. So this product did exactly what I needed it to do. It safely and gently cleaned the area around my eyes where your skin is so delicate. I am happy to have tried this.

October 15, 2016

Been using them at the gym, they felt soft. They didn't leave my sky too dry like other wipes usually do. They also have a nice fresh smell to them. With Halloween coming I plan on using them to remove the kids makeup

October 08, 2016

this product definitely did exactly what it said and what I expected, it cleansed and refreshed. nivea always has been and I feel will always be a reliable company for the best products using only the finest ingredients.

September 16, 2016

This is a good product specially for the peoplewith sensitive skin. I often had some dryness after using cleansing wipes products of other companies but this certainlydecreased after i started using nivea. These are the best when compared to others while removing make-up.

September 13, 2016

this product is wonderful. leaves me feeling clean and freash
wish that it was in a larger wipe,,,,,it would be better to use ,,,,the bigger the better

September 08, 2016

This product works exceptionally. I have used many face cleansing wipes as I prefer to use this to remove makeup before bed, or just create a fresher feeling and these wipes have been the best for both of these uses. The wipes remove all my eye makeup (and I put a lot on, especially clumpy mascara), as well as any oil residue, foundation, etc. that I have on my face with just one cloth! It leaves my skin feeling so fresh, clean, and bright unlike some of the other products that leave my skin feeling dry or greasy. The price was a bit more expensive than non- brand name products but it was one hundred percent worth it, especially since I only needed one wipe, instead of say three with a different product. I will definitely buy this product again in the future and I have always been satisfied with all my Nivea purchases!

August 08, 2016

Superbe lingettes démaquillante non grasse ou huileuse elle sont hydratante en même temps bon prix et beau format même pour le transport et mon ado adore aussi

May 05, 2016

These are perfect for cleaning quickly, they are soft and smooth without a strong smell which is nice. When you are done they do not leave your face oily or gross feeling.

May 05, 2016

I love this wipes, they help me feel refreshed when I need it.
There is two kinds scented and non scented, they make my face feel cool, not oily. Their price is affordable and they don't rip apart when using them. They are very easy to dispose. One wipe to take all of your make up off.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml