NIVEA A Kiss Of Berry Swirl Reviews

Ranked #365 out of 831 in Lip Balm

January 18, 2017

This chap stick is not waxy when applied to your lips. it goes on and you do not notice it, it soaks in yet the barrier is there for the dry cold air. I do not notice a bad taste either, subtle. I like it. PS. I don't just buy one, I buy one for my purse, car and home!!

January 01, 2017

Really love Nivea products and their quality especially! I hope to try more products and make them part of my normal routine! Great to be able to try new products and learn if they work for me.

April 25, 2016

I absolutely love it, especially the smell. i know some people can't stand this kind of smell but i really adore it. it smells and feels like strawberry candy on my lips and keep them moisture for quite long. not too thick or heavy when applied on.

April 20, 2016

I always carry one of these in my purse smells amazing and works like a charm ......................you defff have to try I promise u wont be disappointed

March 08, 2016

je l ai utilisé pendant 1 semaine et ca m as donné une tres bonne resultat. je vous conseille de l essayer c est un tres bon produit. c vrais que c un peu cher mais ca veut la peine

February 24, 2016

This is one of my favorite tinted lip moisturizers. It give the perfect amount of color, not to overpowering, just a subtle touch of color worth noticing and a really great shine too. The smell is great and that taste is even better. The only disadvantage is when your lips are super dry. Since there is color to the moisturizer, it doesn't look good on.

January 31, 2016

Cute to use everyday .. and smells great too. Love this stuff

August 12, 2014

I enjoyed the flavour but I did not like the hint of colour (red) that it left on my lips.

May 20, 2014

BUY THIS NOW!!! Stop what you are doing, get in your car and buy this.

I cannot leave with out it. I have it in my vanity, in my purse, in my jean jacket, in my car, and in my desk at work. I am not even exaggerating. Nivea is awesome, we all know this. They have outdone themselves this time.

It is so soft, your lips feel healthy, the shade is beautiful (very subtle)

If you love your lips please spoil them and buy this :)

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish

jayvelyn926 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Samikins earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    winter please goooo away

Bren has started a new forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish