• Nivea A Kiss of Care & Color
Good

Nivea A Kiss of Care & Color Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 676 in Lip Gloss

April 22, 2016

Price is a little high but it last a while! I'm going to buy more... Awesome product. Great for my purse. I'm going to be buying some for gifts. Great for stockings!

March 17, 2016

I love this product! I absolutely cannot go without it! It's the perfect lip gloss for a few different reasons. Number one is it is very effective at keeping chapped dry lips at bay, which has always been an issue for me no matter what time of year, until I found Nivea! The second reason I love this product is it also gives the perfect hint of pink with a slightly glossy sheen to it. Lastly, it works with or without makeup, no matter what your style, if you're out on the town or if you just rolled out of bed! It's the perfect multi-tasking lip product! I would definitely recommend that every woman carry this in her purse at all times!

Updated On: March 17, 2016

I forgot to mention that the price is perfect! You can usually find this for under or around $3!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    On Feb 20 2017 @ 6:53pm

kelx added a new review for
    Munchkin Bristle Bottle Brush

eye liner black MK

Tide Free and Gentle liquid

jenryan8 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Lipton Camomile Herbal Tea

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    What movie can you see over and over??