NIVEA A Kiss of Flavor Cherry Tinted Lip Care Reviews

Ranked #466 out of 787 in Lip Balm

NIVEA A Kiss of Flavor is lightweight and contains fast absorbing formula. It provides long-lasting moisturization.

September 18, 2016

I absolutely love wearing Nivea's Cherry lip care. My lips are already dark in colour, so when I use the Cherry lip care, it looks like I'm wearing red lipstick. It's better than lipstick because it doesn't cost that much and I don't have to keep applying it. It doesn't hurt that it tastes good too!!

April 12, 2016

I absolutely love this product. My lips feel amazing and the tint is just enough to add a little colour without being too much. I will definitely be buying this again.

April 05, 2016

awdihwdhuihdhdhdhdhdhdhdhddhdhdewuidhuweudwehudiuhwdhuiuheiwudhieuwhdiuwlehfiuehfliuheiufhieuwhfiuehwfliuwhefiuheiufhlliweuhfiwuehfiuehwlfiulhweiufhweiufhwleiuhfi

March 18, 2016

My lips always tend to become dry in the winter time so I always have to keep a lip balm in my purse. I really liked the colour of this one, however it would leave my lips flaky by the end of the day.

March 16, 2016

Great on my chapped lips with a hint of color and scent. Better than wearing heavy lip gloss that is greasy and tastes like make up. My lips feel moisturiezed.

March 16, 2016

I love it. its part of my going outside routine. I liked the scent and ingredients of the NIVEA lip care and did find it light on my lip and gently. Overall, I would recommend this product.

March 09, 2016

This lip product it the best thing since sliced bread, it is flavored and gives your lips a slight pink hue. it is a little greasey but it does go on so smooth and effortlessly.

March 08, 2016

Found it most effective. It had a nice texture, felt great on my lips. Found that it lasted longer than some cheaper alternatives good value for the money

January 31, 2016

I find this is just an average lip chap. I am not too crazy about the tint. I think I prefer a clear gloss.
Also, I find that it needs to be applied quite often to get the results I want.

January 31, 2016

A perfect product for any type of age group,i keep this always with me in my pocket,worth to have it